Preseason 2014!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Its up! Brian I transferred you the file so you can get schedules.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

and the schedule is tentatively done :)

[​IMG]

Some of the rematches from last year I just couldn't get done. The one that comes to mind is Oregon v. Bama. Oregon has locked conference games all the weeks that Bama could have been available except week 1, and Cole won't be around. Cole gets the shaft alot so I made sure his schedule was accommodated. I also couldn't get Florida v. ND for this year either. Notre Dame was overloaded with user games as is assuming the user conference game. I also got you a bonus rivalry game week 14 v. BC.

I also did my best to make sure everyone had 4 user games, but you know how that goes. I couldn't do West Virginia's schedule obviously, but they have ND and Bama. I am pretty sure smalls will have internet by then. If he only gets 2 user games then good for him. Don't know what to tell everyone about that.

Nebraska only got 3 regular season but he'll get his 4th in the big 12 title game. Oregon only gets 3 but that's because he needs byes week 1 and 2 so he gets the long straw this time.

If you have beef with this keep it to yourself :) These were complicated as fuck to do this year. Dates just didn't line up easily.

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Hey Brian, don't know if it's too late but I can give my log in info to you so invite can be accepted and you can access my schedule

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Is noles making the schedules again?

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'll be ableto get my stuff in tomorrow night.

6. Papa Perry

If cole is gonna be back tomorrow night then he can probably still play in week 1, right?

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I wouldn't worry about me. I wont be home until late so if I ha e a user game it wouldn't get played until Monday. Go Badgers!

8. Papa Perry

We could play monday. I'm off of work monday

9. BDSDIGITAL

ok do you guys want me to set you a game week 1 and advance the file now? I guess we could just advance it to week 1 now since none of the preseason stuff really needs to be done before the season starts.

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

See you this season Brian. I'll make sure you end up with a loss so you can't whine about being in the Rose Bowl again...

:p;):D

11. BDSDIGITAL

CORRECTIONS

ND has Boston College week 1 and Mich. St week 4. weeks 3 and 13 are now open. Sorry man, the week 4 home game was the best I could do. The other games are locked in. I did get you another rivalry game though.

Texas is open week 1 and plays at West virginia week 3. cpu game if smalls doesn't have the net yet, user game if he does.

Oregon is @ Alabama week 1, Oregon has a bye in place of the Auburn game later in the year.

That should be it. Actually that worked out better because assuming smalls get his internet working by week 3 he'll get 3 user games as well, and oregon and bama can play. That game is in Tuscaloosa this year btw, it was at Oregon last year.

12. BDSDIGITAL

I'm looking forward to it, I haven't played you before. I think I've played everyone else but you.

13. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Ill have net on Monday. I'm considering taking Monday off just to make sure shit gets done

14. BDSDIGITAL

i could see that.

15. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Thanks for the help Brian.

16. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Lets get this shit moving!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. BDSDIGITAL