Preseason is Here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, May 31, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Preseason is Here

Since only two of us were at 70, I decided to sim through cuts. Those under were not allowed to cut, and those over were required to suffer CPU cuts. Blitz and I were at 70, so, since I didn't give him the chance to cut a guy, I didn't cut one either.

Now, read the recruiting overage thread, plan accordingly, and get your preseason stuff in. We advance tomorrow at 11 - or perhaps a day later if the East needs to catch up. Raz and I may need a bit of time to arrange schedules.

Good Luck in the coming year everyone,

AG

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Are we now waiting for the east?

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Think so. I'll get with Raz and we'll set a time for the season to start. I'm guessing tonight, but I don't want to speak for the East.

AG

4. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

My recuriting is good. Was still under the 70 Man roster by 3 so no penalties. My Pre Season is done just waiting on couple others. Good luck to everyone this season

5. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Just found my NCAA disk after 3 days of looking.. It was behind my 360. I will fix as much as I can as quick as I can, I am sorry for not being able to have a good pre-season... Just went to the beach with the family.

6. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

haha, i kid, i kid

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

it's advanced hitman

8. We can play now? WTF did I miss? LOL

9. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I didn't realize we advanced, been working a lot and spending time trying to create a team for teambuilder dynasty. When do we advance, Sunday night?

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I advanced late last night. Once Raz moved the East, I just followed along. Good to see you guys are paying attention.

11. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Next advance on Sunday night?

12. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Alright cool. Just got home from work, bout to go shower then get my game in. Will be posting up a Pre Season report on my Oregon Ducks. Good luck to everyone this season.

13. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I believe that will be the time, since we advanced on a Thursday.

14. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Just as a heads up, I'm going to try a 3-days-or-sooner approach to try to get the season in.

If everyone is done, I advance. If not, I advance every 3 days - so it'd be Sunday, then Wednesday, then Saturday, then Tuesday, etc.