PRESEASON KICKS OFF TONIGHT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

PRESEASON KICKS OFF TONIGHT

Per Lilmaggie:

We will have the preseason invites sent out at 9pm est tonight. Preseason must be done by Thursday night. Week 1 will be open Friday and will be advanced Sunday night.

1) Post your playbooks and number of scholarship if you haven't already.
    2) If you would like to make schedule changes AIM lilmaggie or post them asap. Schedules need to be finalized before invites are sent out

If you are concerned about the "patch" it only effects dynasty by not allowing accelorators to be used. So don't be a douche and try to use one. Patch isn't necessary otherwise.

If you have any questions ask.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

The patch is suppose to be out today isn't it?

3. Hokie Effect

Word from OS forum is that it will be late tonight tomorrow morning. I think we will still be okay starting without it. I am sure if there is any gameplay affects from the patch it would still show after starting a dynasty. Apparently the patch will:

1) being able to play ranked/unranked online games with new roster
    2) disable online dynasty accelerators (hoping no one would try to use one)
    3) be able to use sliders during online play.

So techniquely it shouldn't effect dynasty at all. But we have waited this long....I guess one more day wouldn't hurt if thats the consensus.

4. GoGators

I would think it would be worth waiting for with regards to the sliders. Supposedly they are ineffective now and after a month with the game, you know we will all be exposing the CPU AI and need to increase difficulty.

Also, I would hope that no one would buy the accelerators, but if someone drops and we have to add people midway through the dynasty, it'd be tough to monitor if they had them or not.

I think it's truly worth waiting for the patch since we won't be advancing to week 1 until Thursday night or Friday morning anyways.

Everyone can keep it in their pants for one more night! hahaha

5. GoGators

I would think it would be worth waiting for with regards to the sliders. Supposedly they are ineffective now and after a month with the game, you know we will all be exposing the CPU AI and need to increase difficulty.

Also, I would hope that no one would buy the accelerators, but if someone drops and we have to add people midway through the dynasty, it'd be tough to monitor if they had them or not.

I think it's truly worth waiting for the patch since we won't be advancing to week 1 until Thursday night or Friday morning anyways.

Everyone can keep it in their pants for one more night! hahaha

6. Hokie Effect

I don't mind waiting another night. Haven't heard much talk about the start date so I am not sure what the consensus is.

7. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Tomorrow night @ 9PM regardless of patch or not. Still advancing Thursday night to week 1.

8. tin cup

tin cup Walk On

The REBS will be ready.............

9. GoGators

Sounds good. Way to make a strong executive decision Commish!!! hahaha

10. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I can wait another day or so....no big deal

11. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

We're doing the advancing on Thursday/Sunday right? Just checking.