Preseason Media Days

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Season Four Preseason Media Days
    [​IMG]

The Tide took home the crystal in season 3. How will Season 4 shape up?

Team

offensive playbook

defensive playbook

Key Losses

Key Returners

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber

Will any freshman or signees contribute this year?

Season outlook/predictions for your team

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS)

National Champion:

User OPOY

User DPOY

User COTY

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

I will have to go with Knight again based on talent. However, the talent gap is decreasing with ever successful year that they have!

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Team

Kentucky Wildcats

offensive playbook

LSU
    *could change

defensive playbook

Multiple Defense

Key Losses

Morgan Newton
    Donald Russell
    Oline (2 or 3)
    Dline (2 of 4)
    WRs- Aaron Boyd, Matt Roark, EJ Fields

Key Returners (career stats)

QB- So Tyler Brause* 8-9 151 yards 3 TDs
    Sr Ryan Mossakowski 61-119 1191 yards 8 TDs 6 INTs
    HB- Sr Jaamal Berry* 6 att 36 yards
    Scott Love 24 att 160 yards TD
    WRs- So Nick Bowser 32 rec 539 yards 7 TDs
    CB- Sr Martavious Neloms 95 solo 10 INTs
    S- Jr Ray Harrison 84 solo 10 INTs
    Jr Buster Dunn 40 solo 5 INTs
    *Denotes most likely to start

HB- Jaamal Berry
    CB- Martavious Neloms
    S- Ray Harrison

RS FR QB- Terrance Davis
    FR WR- Shawn Turner
    RS FR LB- Chris Jones
    FR LB- Willie Reed

Talent depleted, looking to favor ball control and lean heavily and I mean heavily on Berry and Co. Season will test the stick skills and we have been really good at pulling out 3 point wins over the years and staying within the game, but this year looks ugly and bad from the start. 6-6 would be reality prediction but its the CPU, lol. I see us losing all of our user games and not defending the East crown again. Regardless we hope to be in contention and in the top 15 to keep the recruiting on the up swing, if we exceed these lousy expectations (hope we do) then I hope we are a year away from attracting the top recruits to Lexington.

Game you have marked (dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS)

1) FLORIDA for the EAST crown and to make another statement to the recruits around the country.
    2) whatever our first user matchup is, tell a lot about the team and what in the hell we have

National Champion

Alabama, LSU and Florida all look appealing but Michigan is still lurking

User OPOY

Florida- WR- Chris Dunkley

User DPOY

Baylor- MLB- Chris McAllister

User COTY

H22
    Knight with this UK roster

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

You two did a damn good job

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

LSU Tigers

Offensive Playbook : LSU

Defensive Playbook : 4-3

Key Losses : Reuben Randle, Russell Shepard, Lavar Edwards, Chancey Aghayere

Key Returners : Zach Lee, Spencer Ware, Kadron Boone, Jabari Brown, Craig Loston

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber : Zach Lee, Spencer Ware, Kadron Boone, Craig Loston, Jabari Brown

Will any freshman or signees contribute this year? No

Season outlook/predictions for your team : Goal is to go undefeated and win the NC but I realize we have a tough road ahead of us.

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS) : Alabama, big game, have to regain the West.

National Champion: Alabama or Ohio State

User OPOY : Braylon Heard

User DPOY : Jelani Jenkins

User COTY : sdid22

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Team Florida

offensive playbook : Auburn

defensive playbook: Multiple D

Key Losses : Starters on the OL, Mike Gillislee

Key Returners: Jelani Jenkins, Eric O'Donnell, Kevin Gibbs, Andre Debose, Chris Dunkley, Ronald Powell, Matt Elam, Gerald Christian

Andre Debose WR
    Chris Dunkley WR
    Jelani Jenkins MLB
    Kevin Gibbs OLB
    Gerald Christian TE

Art Jackson OLB Juco transfer will start day one. Our two studs we brought in at corner will play alot as well.

Gotta win the East.

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS)
    UK game, they are our kryptonite.

National Champion: Michigan

User OPOY: Taylor Martinez

User DPOY: Jelani Jenkins Florida

User COTY: H22

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Team
    [​IMG]

Offensive Playbook
    Penn State

Defensive Playbook
    4-3

Key Losses
    QB Kevin Newsome
    CB Stephon Morris
    DE Sean Stanely
    CB Evan Lewis
    WR Justin Brown

Key Returners
    HB Curtis Dukes
    LB Khairi Fortt
    WR Devon Smith
    WR Shawney Kersey
    LG Eric Shrive
    C Ty Howle
    DT Randy Williams
    FS Stephen Obengagyapong

HB Curtis Dukes, LB Khairi Fortt, DT Randy Williams

RSFR DE Andy Perry, RSFR LT Josh Mackey, FR TE Jerome Leach, RSFR WR Zac Carter, FR WR George Simmons

We have a lot of young players playing for us this season and we are breaking in a new starting QB. We are hoping to compete for the Big10, but realistic expectations would be to make a January 1st bowl.

Week 3 v Kentucky, Week 7 v Ohio State, Week 8 v Michigan

National Champion: Michigan

User OPOY: HB Jordan Hall

User DPOY: LB Jelani Jenkins

User COTY: SDid

8. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Team
    NEBRASKA

offensive playbook
    Air Force or Michigan State

defensive playbook
    multiple look

Key Losses
    Tray Robinson Will Crompton and Fisher

Key Returners
    Taylor Martinez Braylon Heard and Ankrah

Tmart, Braylon Heard and Ankrah

Robert Blanco and much of the 2nd

10 wins and a return to dallas, where 3rd time will be the charm.

Mizzou... always gotta hate those motherfuckers

National Champion: A Big 12 School

User OPOY - Braylon Heard

User DPOY - Noles Dbag MLB

User COTY - Bobjr

9. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Team
    Texas A&M

offensive playbook
    Texas A&M

defensive playbook
    3-4

Key Losses
    QB Tommy Dorman, HB Christine Michael, CB Dustin Harris

Key Returners
    P Ryan Epperson, FS Steven Campbell

HB DJ Jones, LG Luke Joekel

Redshirt Fresh WR Brandon Robinson will get his share of touches this year.

After losing 15 starters from last season, Texas A&M looks to be in a rebuilding year with lots of young talent. The running game took a blow after losing Christine Michael to graduation, however Junior HBs DJ Jones and Ben Malena have the skills to keep the ground threat alive as well as being assets to Special Teams. QB Jameill Showers has never had the opportunity to show off his dual threat ability, so the fierce running attack should open up some lanes for Showers to pass or to take off running on his reads.

The defense lost a leader in CB Dustin Harris. A talent like that is almost irreplaceable, however FS Steven Cambpell could fit the bill. The defense will be the weakest the Wrecking Crew has seen in years, and is in dire need of a face lift this offseason. A solid dose of a heavy pass rush could be the temporary answer for the Aggies, but a quick threat at WR can easily burn the defense if we get caught on our heels.

Season prediction: 7-5 (3rd in the Big XII South)

Battle of the Brazos versus Baylor. With Baylor being relevant these last 2 seasons, there is a good chance they could be fighting for a top spot in the South with UT and OU looking stronger than ever.

National Champion:
    Alabama

User OPOY
    HB Jamaal Berry - Kentucky

User DPOY
    MLB Chris McAllister - Baylor

User COTY
    "Bob"a booey - He inherited one shitty Mizzou team (Sorry Bob!)

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Team - Baylor Bears

offensive playbook - Baylor

defensive playbook - 4-3

Key Losses - Robert Griffin III, Chance Casey, Lanear Sampson, Terrence Williams, Josh Gordon, Gary Mason

Key Returners - Denerick Demby, Prince Kent, Chris McAllister, Ahmad Dixon, Jarred Salubi, Antwan Goodley

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber - Denerick Demby, Prince Kent, Chris McAllister, Ahmad Dixon, Tyler Stephenson, Antwan Goodley

Will any freshman or signees contribute this year? - YES!!! At WR and TE.

Season outlook/predictions for your team - It all depends on the defense. I am going for 8-4 based on an offense that is working a new QB

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS) - Nebraska - based on a brand new rivalry started last year between the North and the South. Texas A&M - comes in a close second with the "Battle of the Brazos"

National Champion: - South Carolina

User OPOY - Jamaal Berry

User DPOY - Chris McAllister

User COTY - ControllerAbuser

11. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Team : Missouri Tigers

offensive playbook : Boise State

defensive playbook : Multiple D

Key Losses:

K. Lawerence was a great running back. The one game I had with him, he was really good going up the gut. Hopefully the two headed monster I have this year will provide the same punch that Lawerence did.

Key Returners:

James Franklin. He threw for onver 4,000 yards last season and this spring he was asked to switch positions so the team can go with a more pro based offense. Of course being the great young man he is, he obliged. Now let's see if he can become a 1,000 yard rusher!

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber:

QB Tyler Gabbert, HB James Franklin, WR L Damian Washington, MLB Aaron Benson

One of our top recruits, JJ Foster will be stepping in at RE. Other than that we are slowly building for the future. Some other guys will contribute, but Foster will be a starter from the beginning of the season.

Its so early in the season, it's tough for me to say. Of course you want to say BCS Championship game, but realistically we are a few years away. With this being my first season with the Tigers we just hope for a January 1st Bowl game. A Big 12 Championship game appearance would be great, but we know Nebraska is going to be tough.

Of course Alabama in week 2, how could you not want to play the reigning champ. I am also looking forward to Penn State in week 4..and Nebraska down towards the end of the season.

National Champion: Iowa

User OPOY: Tyler Gabbert

User DPOY: Anybody on that stingy black shirt defense

User COTY: ControllerAbuser

12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Black shirt = Iowa?

13. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Team
    Michigan Wolverines

offensive playbook
    Stanford

defensive playbook
    Multiple D

Key Losses
    A lot! Vincent Smith, Roy Roundtree, Renaldo Sagesse, Kenny Demens, and Craig Roh. However, the biggest loss may have been Fitzgerald Toussaint who was slated to be the starting running back this season, but he bolted for the greener pastures of the NFL.

Key Returners
    Devin Gardner is back under center, with Tate Forcier and Denard Robinson backing him up. JeRon Stokes steps into the #1 receiver role, while Cam and Thomas Gordon will be patrolling the Wolverines' secondary.

Devin Gardner, Cam Gordon, Thomas Gordon, and Marvin Robinson

Shawn Smith will start at tight end, Stan Blanchard will line up next to Richard Ash at defensive tackle, Justin Muhammad and Matt Anderson will battle it out for the starting left guard position, and Trey Lewis will get plenty of touches at running back.

We are very young with some tough games on our schedule, so a 10-2 season would be a great accomplishment. We're breaking in a lot of new starters, so they're ability to learn on the job will determine how far this team will go this season.

I have 3. Penn State, Ohio State, and Florida. Penn State has been up at the top of the Big Ten and off of our schedule the past two seasons. You always want to measure yourself against the best teams. Ohio State has handed us 2 of our 4 losses over the past 3 seasons and is our biggest rival. Florida handed us our only loss of the season on Senior Day last year, dashing our National Championship hopes.

National Champion:
    Gotta go with the defending champs Alabama

User OPOY
    Jamal Berry-Kentucky
    Talented player with a talented coach

User DPOY
    Jelani Jenkins-Florida
    Scary talent playing on a great defense

User COTY
    Gotta go with KnightNoles again. One more year of bringing in his players will only improve what he can do in Lexington.

14. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

IOWA HAWKEYES

[​IMG]

Offensive playbook: Iowa

Defensive playbook: 4-3

Key Losses: HB Brandon Wegher, HB Jewel Hampton, CB Micah Hyde, FS Jack Swanson, OLB Cameron Olson, C Riley Reiff, K Trent Mossbrucker

Key Returners: QB Chuck Stephens, TE CJ Fiedorowiscz, LB Phillip Robinson, SS Carey Stephens, DE Danny Goodman, DE John Jones, DT Jacob Reisen, DT Chris Chavis, C Nolan McMillan, RT James Ferentz

Players you expect to be all-conference caliber: RB Marcus Coker, SS Carey Stephens

Will any freshman or signees contribute this year?: CB Matt Hampton, FS Blake Moore, HB Quentin Stratton

Season outlook/predictions for your team:

The Iowa Hawkeyes are in another rebuilding year. The offense remains intact, but the defense seems to be depleted. The entire defensive line returns but the entire secondary will be full of newbies with the exception of SS Carey Stephens. The offensive line is stronger than ever and with all starters returning. Marcus Coker will carry the backfield with spot carries by Quentin Stratton who appears to be a bright future for the Hawks. QB Chuck Stephens is back for his sophomore year and will lead the Hawks for the remainder of his tenure. The WR core returns all three starters in Kevonte Martin Manley, Don Shumpert, and Warren Mills.

On the defensive side of the ball, the D line is full of 3 All Conference selections. The LB core will be led by MLB Philip Robinson and Chase Scott who are returning starters. OLB Jim Poggi and James Morris will get time at the other OLB positon.

The Secondary has a bunch of new faces but Thorpe award winner Carey Stephens will bring pop to the SS position for his senior year.

With many returning faces on offense and many new on defense, expect high scoring affairs for the Hawks. With a lot of tough games and an average offense look for the Hawks to finish 8-4.

Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS): There are two huge games, both conference games. Ohio state and Michigan. These games are huge as the Hawks are winless against those teams thus far in SH.

National Champion: Alabama

User OPOY: QB Mark Robertson, Ohio State

User DPOY: MLB Jelani Jenkins, Florida

User COTY: Hackgolfer