Preseason Notes & Thoughts Please Read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Feb 22, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Preseason Notes & Thoughts Please Read

hey sportsfans...

a new season is appon us..

Be sure to check out your Schools Goals, listed in the School Goal Thread.

as some of you know we missed out on weeks 4 5 6 of recruiting. with that in mind i will add 1 scholarship to your totals..

please post any match ups you want in the thread about games..

lets try and have our preseason out of the way by tonight..

Cimmy get in touch with me so we can get you rolling on a new team.

lets get on those new team pages.. we have several old faces in new places..

everyone has a great shot at winning there conferences this year with 2 users per conference..

great pace for everyone last season lets try to do better if we can.. i have cut down on my other obligations to provide you all with better commishing..

we did adjust the sliders a bit qb acc went down to 25 on both user and cpu.. let me know if we need to adjust some more..

Also.. if you guys are saving highlights, let G-Units know.. he can get your stuff in his highlight vid..

Be sure to look for the G Units and Funk radio show.. i have been invited to speak about our league.. so tune in.. i will be sure to get the link for the show up after we get it done..

if there is anything else you guys want to go over as group... let me know..

Activity will be stressed this season.. THE BIGGEST KEY IS COMMUNICATION. and that means contacting me.. I have made my contact info avalible to you all. I am on AIM, MSN, TF, Email and Text..(my email is connected to my phone) if you need any of it again PM me.. i should see guys posting when they have an idea when they will play.. if it changes just let me know.. there will be a set time for you to let me know by.. if you cant post contact me and i will take care of you. Game Summaries is another thing.. i know i was guilty of doing a poor job last year.. but new year new slate for everyone. If you lose A USER GAME you dont have to post a summary but it would be nice to see you add some input. If we are all communicating we will all be on the same page and will be able to move quickly and efficently.

one last thing.. everyone feel free to make threads to get everyone engaged in communication. it helps keep the life of the OD.. plus some non-football talk helps all keep a clean head.

With that all said...
    Good luck to you all this season.. and remember

SAW EM OFF!

2. T2

Updated...

3. T2

bump........

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

sounds good

5. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

i'm on it ... like rosie o'donnell to a cheeseburger

6. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I am done my Preseason.

Will put togethor a report on the prospects for the Aztecs this year.

Are you guys just big fans of typing, or did you find a way to screen grab your rosters and game stats?

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

When are we advancing?

8. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

CPU tackling might need a bump for the better. Users, like myself, are running all over the cpu.