Preseason Power Poll S2

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by mcyork, Jan 6, 2012.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I preface this with the fact that a lot is unknown about several of the teams so take it for what its worth!

1.)Swansea City Timpegoose
    2.)Marseille elprez98
    3.)LOSC Lille RynoAid
    4.)Paris Saint Germain MasterCollin
    5.)Tottenham MoonBBad
    6.)Rubin Kazan GovernedSpy
    7.)Olympique Lyonnais BigManOnCampus0
    8.)Aston Ville steve kotzen
    9.)Newcastle United mcyork

Swansea City-Well coming off a Season 1 Premier Red Championship Coach Goose takes over a team that talent wise is at the bottom of the league...but don't think he doesn't have the lads to take over. With Dyer and Sinclair up top they have plenty of speed add Routledge to the group and they can finish with the best of them

Marseille- WOW Clutch has a team thats fast and acrobatic all over the place not good for the League 1 Black coaches. Look out for his midfield very deep with Valbuena and A. Ayew providing good touches to strikers Remy and J. Ayew. In Goal OM has one of the best in Mandanda.

LOSC Lille-Speed, Speed and more Speed for this team. Coach Ryno has the pleasure of using one of the top young talents in the world in 19 year old Belgium superstar Hazard look for him to challenge for top goal scorer. Helping him to obtain this task are speedsters Sow and Payet with veteran Cole off the bench.

PSG-Again another deep team with a strong back line. Look for CB Lugano at 6'2" in the box on corners he is a good finisher. Pastore,Nene and Gameiro are studs up front with Bodmer possible being a late match replacement that adds talent to the pitch. This team can play with anyone.

Tottenham-Coach Mooney looks to right the ship and move up the table this year. He has the horses to do it with a team that sports Modric in the midfield and Bale,van der Vart and Adebayor finishing up front. Look out for Lennon as he has some sick pace. This team is talented enough to finish in the top three only time will tell.

Rubin Kazan-The only Russian team in League 1 their finish will depend on how Coach Spy uses his unique talents to contain and trap as his team does not have the talent that the above teams possess. The Motherland will cheer for a strong finisher in Haedo Valdez and speedster Kazaev. Coach Spy has Ermenko and Karadeniz to control the tempo and get the ball to the right people.

Olympique Lyonnais-Back to the Frenchies this team is talented no doubt but little is known about Coach BMOC. This team sports one of the best Keepers in the world in Harris as well as Brazilian superstar Michel Bastos. Will they rise or fall? My thoughts are that with this talent this team should not finish this low a dark horse canidate for sure.

Aston Ville-Well same as above as far as coaching style. We don't know much about Coach Steve what we do know is that this team has a great finisher in Bent and a solid lineup across the board. Look for Delfouneso and youngster Albrighton to work their way into the starting lineup as their talents are to good to not see the pitch.

Newcastle United-Well someone has to finish last right. This team is as talented as the rest of the league with Ba and Best up top with Cabaye and Tiote feeding them the ball. Krul is a beast in goal and has a solid defense in front of him. Coach York has a lot of work to do to make some noise in League 1 Black as the talent ahead of him is very good. This looks to be an entertaining season at St James Park lets see if the Toon Army is ready for it.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

I really wish people would stop putting all this pressure on me.....:(

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

oh, shut it Frenchie... oh wait...

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I love that my biggest rival is still my biggest rival

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

and fuck Timpegoose following me here.. that's just not fair.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BigManOnCampus0

BigManOnCampus0 Walk On

hmm Seventh huh? Dark Horse FTW :D

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'm not looking forward to playing you with Lille. Hazard might run circles around my defenders. You usually beat me off the dribble at least a few times a game, and Hazard might be better than Robinho :eek:

8. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

Blasphemy.

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

now i see what MoonBBad was talkin about...

10. weeman11

weeman11 Walk On

Coach Steve stands in the middle of his dressing room showing the lads where the soccer critics have placed them.
    " Fuuken ell! Ei as us finishing at the bottom! Lets show da basdard ou we are!!"
    The team erupts off their seats as one, shouting 'VILLIANS!!!'

great read BTW