Preseason Tasks (S4)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Jan 15, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Preseason Tasks (S4)

I have finished creating the custom schedules for everyone. AA and Thiev - waiting on you two to get your tasks in before I advance.. I would like to advance early tomorrow if possible..

As far as the custom schedules go, everyone will have 4 users games, and a slightly tougher OOC lineup..

And forever.. unfortunately you only had one default user game on the schedule.. so the only way I could squeeze your 4 games in was to start you off with 3 in a row!! I looked over it for a while to try and change it.. but couldnt really make it work.. so I apologize in advance for giving you such a rough start.. I promise it had nothing to do with beating me in the Big XII Champ.. :biggun: Let me know if you absolutely oppose this and Ill see what I can do before we advance..

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

I can appreciate that! What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger! Its all good. Only hope my team can withstand the demanding schedule; we're not as good as our ("pre-season") ranking may indicate!

3. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

I am going to knock out my preseason right now.

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Hack did you get me 12 regular season games this season? I only had 11 last season.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ha yeah... I realized that when I was typing up the bowl game schedules that I dicked you over there.. that was my bad!!

You should have 12 this time unless it glitches one out..