1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Preseason Tasks (S4)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Jan 15, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Preseason Tasks (S4)

I have finished creating the custom schedules for everyone. AA and Thiev - waiting on you two to get your tasks in before I advance.. I would like to advance early tomorrow if possible..

As far as the custom schedules go, everyone will have 4 users games, and a slightly tougher OOC lineup..

And forever.. unfortunately you only had one default user game on the schedule.. so the only way I could squeeze your 4 games in was to start you off with 3 in a row!! I looked over it for a while to try and change it.. but couldnt really make it work.. so I apologize in advance for giving you such a rough start.. I promise it had nothing to do with beating me in the Big XII Champ.. :biggun: Let me know if you absolutely oppose this and Ill see what I can do before we advance..

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

I can appreciate that! What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger! Its all good. Only hope my team can withstand the demanding schedule; we're not as good as our ("pre-season") ranking may indicate!

3. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

I am going to knock out my preseason right now.

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Hack did you get me 12 regular season games this season? I only had 11 last season.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ha yeah... I realized that when I was typing up the bowl game schedules that I dicked you over there.. that was my bad!!

You should have 12 this time unless it glitches one out..