Preseason Thread (2014)

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Alright guys, we kinda breezed through the offseason today. The new guys, I'm sorry for the lack of communication. It just was a necessary thing to do in order to move the dynasty a long, and seeing that you are really joining for season 4, it's the measure that we took. ​
    Tomorrow I am extremely busy, and on Saturday Ohio State plays Nebraska in a night game, so Saturday I will be doing nothing but tailgating and partying in the 'Shoe. On Sunday I cover the school's mens soccer team (sucks but it lets me be the beat reporter for mens basketball). So Idk when we could have all got on together to do the off season.​
    Regardless, we are now officially in Season 4, and I'm very excited about that. Let's have a great mixture of new blood and old consistency, as we make Chompions League better than ever. Thanks and good luck. ​

2. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

You all have until tomorrow at 4 PM ET. Then we get back to 36-hour, 48-hour for user game schedule

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  3. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

As of Friday the 5th at 12:07am, we have 6/12 players ready

• Like Like x 1
  4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Antonio T. please have your preseason stuff done by 4:00 pm ET today. Thanks

• Like Like x 1