1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Preseason Tournament Round 2

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by controllerabuser, Jul 10, 2013.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Should be advancing to Round 2 at the latest by 8 CT tonight.

Get them scheduled!

Advancing to Semifinals on Friday at 8 CT and Championship on Sunday at 5 CT!

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

T2 or Blackattack87 - whoever wins, when can you play? I might be able to sneak it in tonight. James has a game at 7:10 but we'll be eating dinner afterwards. Otherwise, I'll be able to play anytime after 6 CT tomorrow. Scream at me!

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

We are playibg at 10 est. I can play again if I win.

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

BG looks like UGA and Bama for round 2. Im free all day today (friday) thanks to our brilliant leaders in dc. Just let me know whats a good time for you.

5. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Diddy81 i'm going to go ahead and concede the win to you, i've been real busy the past couple of days and have a tournament game at 3 and then need to get my C2G game in before I head out of town for a softball tournament tonight. So unless we get an extension by a day and can play on saturday then i'll just let you advance to the next round