Preseason tourney

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by GMONEY 15, Jul 13, 2012.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Sup fellas

Even though I don't have the game yet, let's have a preseason kick off single elimination tourney. 12 owners and 4 teams will get a first found bye. We can even test out sliders during the games as well. I would suggest round 1 we play on Heisman since you guys seem to like that. Then round 2 we play on All American with adjusted sliders for certain key areas of the game that either needs to go up or down. Most of you guys played on leagues here last season on All American with adjusted sliders right? So round 2 adjust some just to test it out to see how it works.

The bottom line is that as a great league, we can all have input on the suggested sliders before we kick off year 1 of this OD.

jUST MY OPINION ON THIS. I'M FU$%#@G jealous because I don't even have the game yet until hopefully no later than the 20th.

How about round 1 starts on Wednesday, July 18th. Oh and yes I would like to be considered for a BYE as I dont have the game yet.:) Has anyone even played with or against Stanford as I don't know much about them.

2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I really dont know how much needs to be adjusted this year with sliders. I've been playing on Heisman and other than penalties nothing seems to change as far as I can see. Tourn might be cool though.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

This would be a good thing to do now why we wait for rosters to start the OD. But I think by next week our focus would be on the OD (assuming we have started) and there wouldn't be much interest in a tourney.

4. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

By the 18th we should have the file up and in the preseason waiting for GMONEY 15

• Like Like x 1