Preseason Vote

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by kdpnutter, Sep 5, 2012.

?

Do we skip the preseason?

1. Yes, I don't care that much about the XP of the preseason

84.0%
  2. No, I want to evaluate my team and get the XP for my players.

16.0%
  1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

We have had a few people mention not doing the preseason, which we are okay with, but with having cuts to do during the offseason I want to put it up to a vote to everyone. If we do this we will be skipping the games, but give everyone a day or so in order to make cuts, so they don't lose the guys they want to keep. If we start Friday (which were hoping the new rosters are out by then) the start to the regular season would be strived for by Monday night, so 4 things worth of cuts in the offseason would need to be done. If you are going to be gone, you should know your team and can pm either me or radar and we will make sure the guys you want to get cut do get cut.

Only vote once, and once we get everyone to vote then we will go with that unless we get an overwhelming majority. Neither Radar nor myself will vote in regards to the poll.

If we skip the preseason injuries will be off for the preseason and turned on for the regular season. (y)

As always, any questions feel free to post them up and we will be happy to answer them.

Fast Feet Pete
    Bryce Rogers
    Aspect1
    MS8403
    SFRANGER6969
    MartyBall101
    LB Fitted
    NateDawg
    Gngsta4Lyphe
    Snozberriez8198
    RRAHx2
    kdpnutter
    Matthew Keves
    Makoewler13
    RichFire956
    SmashMouthFB33
    nellycuz
    SunofGod5
    The Rulah
    CTfromDC
    Drama84
    Boman5
    Elemnt
    gerg
    sschevyridah
    hugezombie
    GDip
    RadarRider
    Selvy9
    Sarvinator
    oneshot24

2. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i vote skip preseason

3. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

I vote for no preseason games.

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Aspect1
    Please actually vote in the poll both of you so it is easier to keep track of as those are the results I'm going to go off of (y)

5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

ok done

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

9 vote so far as of 12:16 PST or 3:16 PM EST. Appreciate the quick responses by people it really does help us plan things out more and be on top of the ball. (y)

7. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

No preseason.

8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Vote in the poll please (y)

9. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Haha it looks like I'm in the minority here, but either way doesn't bother me. I know who I'm cutting. Voted.

10. Bryce Rogers

Bryce Rogers Walk On

If we were to do pre season for 8 seasons, at a week a piece, we will spend 2 full months on pre season, when a game is out for only 12 months before we get a new one, and that is if no one burns out come May/June

11. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

It is fine to advance the Season 1 preseason. I feel as though preseason games will matter more it later season. Victories for coaches mean more XP, more coaching XP will lead to better front office and developmental abilities. Those abilities will matter when you start drafting young talent and want to develop them, or become a FA guru and make signing players easier. I am certain that we will come to some sort of agreement.

12. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Understand, however, your opinion doesn't count for this as neither you nor I are voting in this poll sir (y)

13. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

I'm for skipping it.