Preseason Week 3 Packers vs Bengals

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by DU55, Sep 12, 2012.

1. DU55

DU55 Walk On

dakota7

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Nice

3. dakota7

[​IMG] 38
    [​IMG] 35 OT

Hard fought game between these two teams, with a number of big plays on both sides of the ball. The game started with an easy pick 6 for the Packers. Both teams traded blows until the 3rd quarter, when the Packers established a 2 touchdown lead, only to see the Bengals get a pick 6 of their own from qb Matt Moore and then drive the field to tie things up midway thru the 4th. Green Bay was able to put together a drive of their own and had a shot at a game winning field goal, only to see punter Tim Masthay leave it short. In overtime, the Packers got a sack and a penalty on the Bengals first possession, which forced a punt. Moore redeemed himself on this drive, connecting twice with his favorite target Randall Cobb to set themselves up with an easy field goal. This time Mason Crosby was inserted back into the game and he drilled it. HB James Starks led the way for the Packer offense, rushing 19 times for 121 yards and 2 tds. Cobb finished with 8 catches for 170 yards and 2 scores.

gg DU55 sorry it took awhile to get the summary up. Good luck the rest of the season.

4. DU55

DU55 Walk On

This was a great game and a fun one. dakota7 tore the Bengals up with Randall Cobb and Starks the whole game and just proved too much firepower for the Bengals D to contain. If the kicker had of been in the game it would of never went to overtime, but it made things interesting none the less.

Great game dakota7 , you played good sim football

5. dakota7

Same to you buddy, I enjoyed the game. I was trying to entertain my kid while we played, that's why I took a few of those delay of game penalties...sorry about that.