Preseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 15, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Preseason

Arizona had 25 commits
    Wisconsin had 19 commits

You guys are both over the 18 cap limit for this year. I don't know if you guys didn't put the recruiting assistance off or not.

What happened?

I am deciding a fair punishment since the recruiting violation punishments are not in line with this next year's recruiting system.

2. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Had to have been recruiting assist - had 17 guys on my list at the last recruiting week, and one more I was targeting. The rest were removed from my recruiting board. I'll take whatever punishment is handed down, and just go ahead and turn that off for the start of this season.

3. controllerabuser

This is where I am at: I know you and G-force are good users. I know you guys probably didn't mean to do it on purpose. However, if I don't penalize you guys who is to say somebody won't get a bright idea. So, what I am going to do is only allow you 12 recruits for this upcoming season. The reason why: That is what my rules state.

I have to change it. It doesn't run along well with our new players leaving +3 situation. So, Wisconsinsports414 and G-force-28, you guys will only be allowed 12 commits this upcoming season.

4. controllerabuser

This is where I am at: I know you are G-force are good users. I know you guys probably didn't mean to do it on purpose. However, if I don't penalize you guys who is to say somebody won't get a bright idea. So, what I am going to do is only allow you 12 recruits for this upcoming season. The reason why: That is what my rules state.

I have to change it. It doesn't run along well with our new players leaving +3 situation. So, Wisconsinsports414 and G-force-28, you guys will only be allowed 12 commits this upcoming season.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Dayyyyyyyummmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! LOL That leaves more recruits for USC to gobble up Fight On!

6. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Fair enough. I'll recruit the 12 best players I can, and take it as a lesson learned: turn off recruiting assist. In the meantime, my team is gonna go out and keep on winning ball games.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Not if your playing Penn State...

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Wasn't somebody over their limit for 4 and 5 stars also?

Mike

9. controllerabuser

I didn't see any. Mike, did you happen to see?

10. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

they added 2 walk-ons. i had 17 on my commit list. i couldnt get a dang kicker to commit at all.

11. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

they added a kicker and a fullback to my squad cuz i didnt meet the minimum requirements i guess??

I'm appealing my ruling!!!

12. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

you can look at the top recruiting class tab to see. I thought there was one or two. maybe that was the ones over 18. I could be mistaken.

13. controllerabuser

We are now in preseason. Ideally, I would like to advance to week 1 by tomorrow when I get home. Obviously, I will wait.

14. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I won't be able to get to my ps3 until tomorrow around 9 pm. I am working out of town tonight and tomorrow and will not be home until then.

mike

15. controllerabuser

Mike, that hurts. I guess we won't be starting till after 9 then! :rolleyes: lol

Its all good man (y)

16. controllerabuser

Where ya at UMBlindside? We are waiting on you. Please get it done as soon as you can. I'm anxious to get to season 2!

17. controllerabuser

DUDE! WHERE ARE YOU?????

THE GOPHERS WANT TO DIG SOME GRAVES FOR OUR OPPONENTS. YA DIG?

18. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

At least I wasn't last.

Mike