Preseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 16, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Ok, boys. I'm about to advance to the preseason. For those of you that have not joined yet, please do so as quickly as possible.

Here is how this is going to play out:

We will have one (and only one) waiver period for the preseason. (We thought we were starting with 53-man rosters and advancing straight to preseason so you're benefiting with one extra player ;)). You are only allowed to be awarded one player during this period.

The waiver period will start at 11am CST today and run for 24 hours. However, new players may only be claimed within the first 12 hours. This is to prevent an owner from claiming a player in the 23rd hour and being awarded him because there was no time for anyone else to claim him. The reason you can only claim a player within the first 12 hours is so that if a team claims a player at 10:59, everyone will still have 12 hours to place their claim on that player. You will still be awarded the player you claimed if nobody with a higher waiver priority claims him within 12 hours from the time you posted your claim.

I will post the waiver claim thread and waiver order shortly.

You may not add the player to your roster until I finalize the waiver claims and post the list of awarded players. At that time (and only at that time) may you sign that player to your roster. The claim thread will be posted following the 24 hour waiver cycle.

The schedule for the preseason will be as follows:
    • 11am CST Sunday - Advance to Week 1 of the Preseason.
    • 11pm CST Sunday - Advance to Week 3 of the Preseason (no cuts need to be made until week 3 since we are starting with 63-man rosters)
    • 11am CST Monday - Advance to Week 4 of the Preseason.
    • 11pm CST Monday - Advance to Week 1 of the Regular Season (The regular season will advance every 72 hours)
    During the preseason you should set your depth chart as each weeks game will be simulated. You may not play any preseason game (as this would be unfair to the teams who do not play the CPU). However, you may perform any practice tasks as long as they are completed by the time of advance.

Any questions, comments or concerns, please PM me.

coachgaddy, MarkyMark67, Kyle-702, Crespo6, MZizzle2, BadaBing319, Jbbubba, bigtubb_, RightWingPigeons, lilaaddzz, YungLew15, Richard hunter, fpuent, Big John, jeb4056, AveryB, Ninersfan80, wayers50, Crunk_Ness, IncrediTony, slicknick202, thoov08, woodsmall, Cole Copeland, Crumbler81, MiaFLSurf, B-MELO-82, Jshaver

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Ninersfan80 asked a good question. He won't be by his PS3 for the first round of cuts tonight. So, he asked if you can cut from your PC. I just checked and the answer is YES!

Go to www.maddencareer.com

From your VFL homepage:

Click My Team > Click on the player > Click View Profile > Click Take Action > Click Release

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012