Preseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GMONEY 15, Dec 15, 2012.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

We are now in preseason. I will kick off the season with week #1 at 11pm EST tomorrow night. Let's get our teams together and I wish each and every one of you guys good luck going into our 4th season here at the OTP.
    I will try and get everyone at least 2 to 3 USER games during the upcoming season.
    Now am the commish but this is a players league and I want all voices to be heard on this. I was thinking about putting restrictions for this season. You see how many SR's you have on your team and then add 3 to that number. For example: USC has 10 SR's on their team. They can go out and sign 13 recruits during the season. How does that sound to you?
    2nd scenario is that we keep it as it is and we all can sign 25 recruits. Let me know what you guys think.

2. droid43

droid43 Walk On

I like the number of seniors +3. Keeps the cutting stage of the off season relatively painless and it also keeps recruiting pretty realistically balanced.

3. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Yeah I don't mind the senior +3 for scholarships.

4. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

yaa... i like seniors +3, its too easy to over recruit.

but what about those of us who have less than 70 on our roster?

• Like Like x 1
  5. droid43

droid43 Walk On

GMONEY 15 the recruiting rules are still stickied, we could just use those.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

Yep, just looked at that formula... that looks like it would take care of it.

but should we have a post where everyone declares how many scholarships they have available to ensure everyone is aware of things?