Press release (lol)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kingspring, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Press release (lol)

The new Auburn coaching staff to the NCAA, SEC, Commish, TF, BFTS

We will run a clean and tight ship, and hopefully with the swift and brash decision that the university and commish made in the first week of the season will severe the blow handed down from the powers to be. We want to move forward from this, and still have a lot of football in front of us. Our goal is to still be in atlanta to win the SEC crown, and then of course to be in Glendale come January. We have self imposed sanctions which will be released at a later date. We will be the cleanest team in the league, and there will be no questions what so ever along the recruiting trail nor on the playing surface.

Thanks

(I am not being serious what so ever BTW, well what I said is true but no how I am saying it. Thought it would be funny)

(I saw USC did this, lol and I figured I am kinda like Lane Kiffin (altho he is a dirtball too) following some shady characters, not saying the guy I replaced was a bad guy! but i feel the adversity and I like it!)

2. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

The NCAA is happy with Auburns regime change and self imposed penalties. The NCAA no longer has any concern with Auburn's football program.

3. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

lol ok good now I have to hide these cell phone bills, club tabs, and special assistant salaries into some other finance so the NCAA stays off me.