Pretty bad

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tankwillis, Jan 29, 2010.

1. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Pretty bad

Pretty bad when a sub owner is making more of an attempt to get a game scheduled and in on time then his opponent.

And if ya go through weekly schedule threads you will find it is a chronic problem with certain owners.

It literally talkes 5 minutes to log on and give a guy/league an update - and if you can't do that you probably should just play offline franchise against the cpu.

Not cool to leave people hanging around thinking they have made plans to play a game and then not show up. Chickenshit IMO.(n)

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

thanks for noticing. my thing is that i told gaddy i would take care of his games while he can't play. im taking this as seriously as my team and i just dont want my game to be simmed and have him lose. i already lost last week so i really need a win this week. Mags can we please extend through tonight sometime so that i can hopefully get this game in? i have to go to work and wont be home until later.

3. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

hey we should just let anyone sub for 49ers against the cpu today so that the league can advance tonight. I was hoping to get my game in tonight and already had it scheduled.

4. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

I guess some owner's where watching American Idol and Grey's Anatomy Lmao!

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i can sub for whoever tonight if needed. Forget gaddy, Lets get back to firm monday/thrusday advance

6. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

firm sunday/thursday advance - agreed

7. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

let's go and advance already !!!!!! there is nothing to watch tonite and no one goes to the gym on friday so lets do this.

8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

just for the record i am all for the sunday/thurs. advance. trust me. with that being said i have a game to play for the niners and it isnt my fault dude aint showing up. i dont care who i play whether its the cpu or a sub owner but its only fair i get to play somebody since ive been making every effort. i didnt tell gaddy id take over temp. for him only to have a sim game.

9. Kan

Kan Walk On

we shouldn't be waiting to advance for people are who being subbed for/can't bother to schedule a game.

it's not your fault trude, but we shouldn't be waiting around for your game. you are the sub owner and your opponent is mia.

10. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

right now there is little consequence - at least publicly- for not getting games in on time.

11. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

yeah man its just that gaddy set this up 2 weeks ago for me as acting coach. if he just sprung it last minute i would think differently. to me the bigger issue regardless of what happens is whats up with this saints owner?

12. scarface

scarface Walk On

You are still a sub owner, trude, while we all understand what you mean this is one of the biggest problems in any league.

it IS mandatory to use the forums and schedule your games at least to a degree and then maybe talk on Q..
    But if a game gets simmed its simmed especially when its because a guy s on vacation and another has a sub.

BTW its nice to see guys subbing and all too.

13. scarface

scarface Walk On

I just dont think its worth to get our panties in a bunch over this as its just a game, have fun enjoy it and chilllllllll

14. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i understand what you are saying scar, however i think u might think im more upset then i really am. as i said in my post earlier, the main issue to me is that the saints appears to week in and week out be inconsistent. it may be a game, but there is also etiquette to a certain extent when scheduling. as far as fun goes since im subbing for the niners me and you get to have plenty of fun this week!!!

15. scarface

scarface Walk On

I agree that is annoying as hell, when a guy says he will show up and doesnt or simply when it takes 2 days to get ahold of a person and them not to show.

I for one have been one of the biggest posters on this in years past.

16. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

right on man. so back to my squad (Titans). im just pumped that my first season with rookie qb is winding down. i wanna see if he progresses well or not. i cant wait to see the next draft class etc. etc. etc. it cant come fast enough!