pretty pissed off right now

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jan 16, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

pretty pissed off right now

you can read the packers/saints thread to see what he done me, and then i see what the browns done (or should i say didnt do) to the lions. those two guys have really pissed me off tonight!

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

This is a common thing by Sweetlouis. This isn't a surprise. And weren't we supposed to have our teams ready before we played? Wasn't that a part of the rules of the Toilet Bowl?

Shit, I mean I lost my first game, so maybe I'm a bit pissy about it, but I could have played both of those games for those owners and gotten some good practice in! Not that I could have, mind you, since they weren't my teams, but at least I was ready to go for my game against Web.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

As far as Sweetlouis, I'd say boot him. He tried to sleeze his way out of our gametime in Week 17. We had the time set for 3 days, then I get on and he apparently needed to get the madden patch that he said would take an hour to download.

I said I'd wait up but then he bitched ME out (LOL!), and said he shouldn't be 'forced' into playing that night. I explained to him that I am a high school basketball coach and have games on Tuesday Friday and Saturday where I am unavailable. He cussed me out, calls me a liar, then decides to play all while sending me little bitch notes during the game.

Sorry, but I already of had my fill of this guy.

I haven't had any contact with the packers owner so I have no opinion there.

4. natedawg212000

sweet is gone. ill replace him tonight. thats crap. you should immediately let me know that. bobby, or jeremy if you guys want to take care of this you can.

5. natedawg212000

there are two newbies who havent played their scrim, but have posted are are trying toj play their scrim. give it to the first guy. ill send sweet a message on psn real quick and boot him and change the password.

someone send him a message here, illl have him removed from our boards and we also need to send a message to the chiefs owner and find out where he stands.

6. natedawg212000

i removed sweet, going to play the new browns owner, and messaged chiefs owner.

7. natedawg212000

i also sent a message to the 3 guys who are sitting on 3 warnings telling them no more crap or they are gone.

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I thought that we already booted that SweetLouis guy. Glad that he is gone. He has been like this since he started. I have a dr appt this morning and I will be home around noon. I will scrimmage anyone in that needs to be. I am usually available to do these. I just don't want to step on Coach or anyone elses toes. Just let me know if you need me for anything today.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

OK I read the thread with you and the Packers. I am kind of pissed off now too. Again one person having no respect for the others time and giving some lame excuse. I really hope there was a warning handed out to him. What the hell is a "paw paw" anyway!!

10. natedawg212000

no warning, only cause its toilet bowl. also i booted sweetlouis 4 times, and let him talk me out of it each time. hes not OMFL material

11. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Def not. We need reliable players. He needed to go.

12. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

so happy sweetlouis is gone!!!!!!!!!!

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

He's been a pain for a while. Got news for those in my league: it's a three strikes and you're out league. I feel that if you give a guy that many chances and he still screws up, he's showing you his true colors versus what he may say in one on one interactions.

As far as Packers owner, I still say give him a warning. The Toilet Bowl, while extra, should be treated as a normal week game. If you take the time to say you are playing in the tourney, then f*&king be ready for it. I mean, I was gonna drop out because of frustration, and only came back in to try to make sure no one got byes. If I had known all these guys were just gonna not play, I wouldn't have even bothered letting Web spank me in the rain. ;)

Sorry about the cartoon curse word in there, but I wanted to put it in there to let you understand how I personally feel about it. This is a commitment of some kind; if you can't make that commitment, then don't bother playing. And if you say you're in, then act like you aren't, then get out, because if you are like that in a "play" playoff, then what are you like in the season?