Preview Poll #1 - Title Challengers

Discussion in 'TSL A' started by RedAL925, Oct 5, 2011.

?

Which team poses the greatest threat to the 'Big 5'?

1. Ajax - IJGator

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Athletic Club - Paulitix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Everton - HokieNYC

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. FC Schalke 04 - bigox1337

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  5. Fulham - kaptainkracker

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  6. Stade Rennes - snake3249

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  7. VfL Wolfsburg - tdotmindset

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

In the past two seasons of the TFS, a 'Big 5' has emerged at the top of the Serie A table. shiftee and Broncos218 have each won a league title, while Zikry juanchoCT14 and RedAL925 always seem to have a strong side.

So which team poses a significant threat to the cream of the crop? Will one of the mid-table teams make a run at the top? Or will a newly promoted minnow make their case to be included?

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I think Fulham poses the biggest threat. Kaptainkracker is already used to the team and they have strengthened in many positions where they were weak last year.

3. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

I vote HokieNYC. After beating me in the TFL cup last year, I think he is poised to make a run up the leader board in Serie A.

4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

HokieNYC didn't do much defending last season though, that could be an issue. I was torn between kaptainkracker1 and IJGator because both of them give me fits every time we play, but the nod goes to kapt, for the exact reason Zikry mentioned above

5. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

Respect bitches! J/k (kinda). I fully expect to have a better season now that I have settled into Serie A. After breeding through Serie B with Paulitix in season one, I was kind of caught off guard in Serie A.

6. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

That should say breezing. No breeding occurred in season one, I promise.

7. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I'm on the same page as gator. btw, like the poll and the "Big 5". If we compared this to England's big 5 of Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Arsenal, & Liverpool, I think I'd have to be the Arsenal... once glorious, now tumultuous :(

8. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I'd have to go with Serie A newcomer, Ox and his Schalke squad. He did well in B and didn't have many hiccups last season. Schalke can play with the best of them as well. It's gonna be an interesting season!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.