Preview Poll #2 - Champions

Discussion in 'TSL A' started by Zikry, Oct 6, 2011.

?

Who Will Win the Title This Year?

1. Spartak Moscow (shiftee)

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. FC Schalke (bigox99)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Werder Bremen (Broncos)

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Everton (HokieNYC)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ajax (IJGator)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sao Paolo (juancho)

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  7. Fulham (kaptainkracker)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Athletic Bilbao (Paulitix)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. PSV (RedAL)

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  10. Aston Villa (Zikry)

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  11. Rennes (snake3249)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Wolfsburg (TdotMindset)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

With the season 2 days away, who do you think will stand alone at the top come season's end? We have had 2 different champions (Broncos, shiftee) in our first two seasons, will the trend continue and see a third different owner crowned this season?

ANYONE is allowed to vote on this one, you don't have to be in Serie A, so cmon, lets see some votes!!

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

this is my year.....I can feel it....no late season collapse this time around

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I went with shiftee. Tied for top place 1st season, champs 2nd. Maybe the team change will hurt him but I gotta see it to believe it.

4. RedAL925

wouldn't count out juanchoCT14 either, always a tough out, and if he figures it out quicker than the rest of us, watch out

5. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

He won't have as strong a defense as he did in Fifa 11 with Udinese and Everton. Add to that the fact that defense is tougher this year and I think he might struggle. Won't be relegated, but I think 4th/5th would be realistic.

6. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

Went with Broncos and Werder Bremen. Only played him once, but he's patiently aggressive on defense, shutting me down in the final third and lethal at exposing your mistakes on the back line. Just like Iceman - It's the way he [plays], ice cold, no mistakes. He wears you down; you get bored, frustrated, do something stupid and he's got ya.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

Be careful, Ajax will surprise you. Like a rattlesnake laying in the grass, waiting for prey, Ajax will bite! Solid back line, midfield with skill, and forwards that can finish with flair or power. The Ajax owner has beaten all the top level teams in the past with a weaker team, so watch out!!

8. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

on that note, I voted RedAL925 to win it.

9. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

can i add this to my signature somehow?? will be extra motivation when I play :)

my money is on shiftee based on how consistent he has been in the past two seasons
    on paper, Zikry probably has the best team in the game (-4 star) in my opinion....solid D and two of the best forwards in the league (gabbi and bent)...if he only wouldve gone with everton, villa wouldve been mine...:(

10. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

lol, do it! I think the new defense may have an effect on the outcome in the league, and it'll be interesting to see who adjusts to it best. Hopefully there will be a few shakeups. But I'm liking Werder Bremen so far... I was getting a bit tired of eating Hamburgers 2-3 times a week, so I'm hoping I'll be back on top w/o all that extra weight

11. RedAL925

I miss Lille already. They are BEASTLY now. If only....

12. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

This season will be especially tough to guess who will fight for the top spot. I can't even pick 1 clear cut team to be honest. If RedAL925 can avoid the cold streak he went through last season, he can be right up there. If Zikry can pop in a few more goals to chance some draws to wins, I can see him right up there as well. If juanchoCT14 continues his solid play, he didn't really make many mistakes last season, then I can easily see him taking top spot. If Broncos218 regains his form from season 1, he can easily find himself on top of the table. Although I appreciate the votes in my favour, Spartak is no CSKA so I do have a question mark for myself. I have a feeling that not having Doumbia around to bail me out of games where I know I've played poorly and still came out with a W is going to play a big factor this season. Oh how I miss Doooooumbia already :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.