Preview Poll #3 - Relegation

Discussion in 'TSL A' started by RedAL925, Oct 6, 2011.

?

Which teams will be relegated at season's end? (choose 2)

1. Ajax - IJGator

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Athletic Club - Paulitix

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Everton - HokieNYC

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. FC Schalke 04 - bigox1337

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fulham - kaptainkracker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stade Rennes - snake3249

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  7. VfL Wolfsburg - tdotmindset

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  8. 'Big 5' team (please specify below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

With every title chase comes a relegation battle. While the 'Big 5' seem to be safe from that threat, the remaining teams will fight to avoid the drop zone. So who will be relegated to Serie B at season's end?

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I went with Ajax and Rennes. With Ajax I feel like there will be points during the season where his forwards will simply let him down in front of goal, and in this league you have to take any chance you can get because those are few and far between. I also voted for Rennes With Snake already hesitant about his team choice, coupled with the fact that he is a newly promoted owner (ask Paulitix and kaptain about the gap between B and A) I feel like snake will drop points early on in the season, and by the time he figures out what his best formation/starting 11 is it might be too late.

Nothing but love for the both of you, I'm just keeping it real :)

3. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

i feel kinda bad voting in this poll. It's like "Who's deemed for failure?" But I also went w/ Rennes & Ajax. Pretty much everything Zikry said about Rennes, and gator had trouble scoring last season. Although I'd like to see them both prove me wrong, as they're both committed serie members

4. RedAL925

you guys are underestimating IJGator - he's been improving at a fairly steady rate. Slow maybe, but steady. Be careful

5. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I played gator shortly after getting the game, and he easily beat me 3-1. I feel like gator has my number and has beaten me in the past, and he did play great against me in that 3-1 game. So there's definitely potential there

6. RedAL925

he's got my number too, although I don't think I've ever lost to him (yet), he always ALWAYS plays me tough

7. Granted it was my first game online but Gator also too beat me pretty bad...don't count him out

8. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I don't want to vote for anyone here really because I think this is going to be the most unpredictable season yet. I have a feeling whoever gets relegated, won't be relegated because of only winning a handful of games like some of the teams in the past. I think this season is going to come down to the wire and teams will miss out on staying in the top flight by 5 points or less. It will probably be so close that we may even need a playoff tiebreaker to see who gets relegated as well as who gets crowned league champions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.