priest st @ little rock: week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

priest st @ little rock: week 3

blitz, we play in week 3. i can only play late tonight or sunday (pick a time). i am in the eastern time zone.

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I am Eastern as well. Have Dave Matthews concert Saturday so Sunday night will work for me, maybe 9pm ish. Have to get it in before Entourage at 10:30.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

that works for me on sunday. see ya then!

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Blitz can we get it in earlier today? Maybe kick off by 5pm eastern? I would REALLY like to do some other stuff tonight. If not, 9 is okay still.

5. Juggernautblitz

I can probably go around 4 pm EST.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Okay! I will log on around 3:45 and hang out and see if you pop on. Should be a fun game between two pretty bad teams haha!

7. Juggernautblitz

Good game Basis, you definitely outplayed me and deserved the win. There were a lot of little things that didn't go my way in this one that affected the outcome. The punt return fumble that you scored the TD on, my guys not being able to catch an interception, getting stuffed 3 plays in a row at the goalline (I thought I was in on 2 of those), ill timed penalties, my D lineman tackling your QB at the goalline but not getting the safety, etc.. It just seemed that on every drive there was something that could have went either way and in this game most of them tilted in your favor. The stats were very close except for the turnover difference. I look forward to future matchups.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Definitely a good one Blitz! Very sim and fun game to play. Your uniforms are freakin sick too man. See you down the road!

9. Juggernautblitz

Thanks and it was good sim football. My uni's may be sick (thanks) but my offense makes me sick. I put up 200+ yards rushing, with 18 minutes TOP and can only muster 10 pts.. Something wrong with that picture. I will be working on the passing game a lot this week.

10. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Well, the goal-line stand was a HUGE momentum changer. If you got on the board there, the game plays out in a totally different fashion. The triple option is a pain in the ass, but I did a better job against it in the second half. Also, I could tell you were using the "strip ball" gameplan thing once you got down by a good margin. I bring it up because I think you used it PROPERLY in a non-cheese manner. It CAN be done folks! You got that huge FF when I was inside the 20 and about to score another touchdown. Realistic use of the feature for sure.

11. Juggernautblitz

That F***IN goal line stand. Very nice on your part, idiotic on mine. I ran right at you on two of those plays but I really thought my FB was in. That stand and the dropped punt/FF touchdown for you were probably the game changers. Those 2 things contributed to me getting behind by more than 1 score and I just can't do that as an option based team. I am still learning this game so hopefully I will have more O for everyone later in the season and heading into next year.