Primetime Players

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Mar 5, 2011.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    We've talked about incoming freshman, and top recruits...lets take a look inside some more of the talent here in BFR.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Kyle Prater WR - Is this kid tryin to win the Heisman?! 4 touchdowns in one week. Ouch Pac-10. Prater not only caught three passes but he rushed for a 75 yard touchdown. Now, let's see if he can complete his week by moving up on the Heisman board.​
    [​IMG] Rob Henry QB - Henry maybe one of the lesser known talents in BFR, but the young QB has led the Boilermakers to a tie atop the Big Ten. His passing skills have improved all year, and he showed he belongs when he rushed for a 33 yard gain in the PSU game. This would set up the game winning FG. "I hear a train a comin'"...​
    [​IMG] Eddie White QB - A backup all year and third on the depth chart at the beginning of the season, this PTP has stepped into the starting role after Robert Bolden's innate ability to throw picks. White has a 6'3" 263 lb frame, and he will bulldoze you. He's played off and on all year in blow out games..now it will be his time to shine.​
    Now thats just a quick few..to get things going I'd like to see some pics of your players with stats etc...and at the end of each week I will give out some PTPs.​

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Eddie White sounds a little like Timmie Tebow!

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Yea he is going to lead psu a few seasons

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

wow nice qb bob. Great write up

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]
    A broke man's Colt McCoy​
    and by​
    broke​
    I mean​
    Eating out of dumpsters broke.​

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

[​IMG]
    Fitzgerald "The Taint" Toussaint

Fitz went off today vs the Hoosiers. 14 carries for 175 yards and 3 TD's, including this 70 yarder. Watch him smoke the safety.

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Helluva run radio!

I will post a pic of Eddie White tonight, he threw for 309 yards and 3 tds in his debut..

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads: