PROBLEM PLAYING WEEK 7 GAME ??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Nov 17, 2009.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

PROBLEM PLAYING WEEK 7 GAME ??

me and the packer s were trying to play our league game and whoever was invited got kicked out, if i invited him, it would say he left, if he invited me, it would say i left

is anyone else having the same problem?

i can play regular online games just not our league gam.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

i have never heard of this problem.

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

yeah, we tried to reset modems. ididnt know what else to try, whoever was invited was made to leave the game setup screen

4. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Make sure you both have the most recent online rosters (even though it doesn't matter for the league, the game is temperamental...)

Also, when all else fails, throw your PS3 behind your router DMZ.

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

ok, ill do that. weve R/S for tomorrow nite.

6. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I wonder if 1 of you don't have all the necessary ports opened up or something. I forgot how to do all that stuff but hopefully it's just a temporary thing.

7. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Its not the rosters or anything. Roster are store on the server side. Check for firewalls, how the PS3 is connected to the internet (cable vs wireless). I had this problem recently in another league and we tried all these. We got it to work by connecting the PS3 directly to the modem and disabling any firwalls if they are present.

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

it may be on EAs end. when i tried to play the Pats in my week 6 matchup. every time i got on to the first online menu, when it would try to load that stupid completely unnecessary video it would lock up my PS3. Hard reset the system about 10 times until i gave up. Problly took 2 or 3 months off my PS3s life doing it so many times. When you turn off your PS3 and it beeps twice at you, that translates to "fuck you, your hurting me" Anyways we tried later on that night and had no problems. Funny how on that day i was bashing xbox360 on my lunch break saying that PS3s had no problems and all that junk. Guess i got put in my place heh

9. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

did anyone figure this out? i am clueless

10. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

tried again tonite, same issue, both of us have no problem playing online games, i played an online game last night right after we couldnt play ours, i am gonna try at a friends house tomm. before the real game and see what happens. just weird we cant get on??. bamaboiking says alot of people are having same problem but havent posted a fix yet so we'll get it in, hopefully tomorrow

11. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

yeah, everyone i know with a 360 has bought at least 2 or 3 replacements. one guy i know has gone through 10 of them, eventually u have to call it quits, how he kept buying them was beyond me

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know I had a problem with one game I played (can't remember opponent though) where we had this problem. Rebooting the systems on both sides fixed the problem I believe. Not saying you haven't already tried it; but it worked for me.

13. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

i dont know what else to try, ill play at a friends house tomorrow, and we might find out what end its on, and go from there, wierd never had prob till now and just on our league online game.

14. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i can boot you both, have you both rejoin and try. worse case yall could play a scrim and winner gets to play the cpu, or i can just sim the game. let me know what yall want me to do.

15. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

lets see wat happen at another location, we`can fin out where the problem is. we play at 7 et. tonite