Problem solved.....

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by jkhaalis991, Jul 23, 2009.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Problem solved.....

When you're back on can you try 1 last thing man. Some new information has surfaced that the problem might actually have been dropping/adding users, nothing to do with custom conferences

So can you just re-create TT2? Do custom schedules for week 1. And advance to regular season. Everything all the leagues did yesterday minus dropping/adding a user. If that works, all this was for nothing and that was the problem

Just did this & it worked.

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I figured this was what the case was. Guys I will re-up in a little bit after i head home. Will everyone be able to do preseason this afternoon/tonite? I want to be able to keep the same custom schedule and Blaza needs to get his game in tonight if possible.

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Will be problematic for me but I'll try to do it first thing when I get off work.

I have 4 preseasons to do, plus the Madden demo, and I think I'm going to get serious roomate aggro after last night.

Ugh.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I should be able to ball tonight. I'll circle up with Mazz to get it knocked out.

5. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

might be late but i will get it done today. k

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Hotrod if you could get this sent out in the next hour I could do it BEFORE I leave for my game tonight. If not I wont be home till late.

7. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    setting up right now