Problem with the penalties

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Problem with the penalties

Please do something about the holding penalties. My game vs. Texas Tech should not have been this close but I was not allowed by the CPU to take advantage of 2 Tech INT's in the 1st quarter as I was flagged for 5 holding calls in the 1st quarter, 6 penalties in all in the 1st, and finished the game with 10 for 95. That 1st quarter really soured this game for me and killed the experience of what should have been a good game. I like there being penalties called but to have 6 in a quarter or 10+ in a 7 minute quarter game is a little much in my opinion.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I played my game this week and didn't notice any problems with penalties. I'm out of town so can't get to my 360, but I only recall 1 or 2 holding penalties in the game. I usually play with blocking gameplan options on default (moderate) but will adjust them based on the situation.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I didn't have any problems either....but I think he's going to turn them down for next week.

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I know I am not the only one as some other guys mentioned it a week or two ago as well. I never do any of the gameplan options on offense and I have been averaging 4 - 5 holdings a game, with 8 or 9 in the game I lost vs. Colorado and 6 or 7 in this last game. I like penalties but at least with this OU team they are stifling my offense.

5. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I have had similar penalty issues. I have had to put blocking and force fumble on conservative just get through the game....

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I haven't really had a problem with penalties.

7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

In my loss to Marshall I had 9 holding calls until I put my gameplan on conservative.

8. dub

dub Banned

I've had no problems either, but it seems like it's already change..so all good.

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

It has been brought down some.. I went with the Trifecta's penalty system, if we have problems again next week then Ill tune em myself or go with what the Duece or Tradition league uses..