problem with tourney...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jul 6, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

problem with tourney...

a lot of guys are telling me they can't play 12 games in 6 days. 49ers have my permission to pull out and i know gaddy has already stated that he won't play either.

We may have to rethink this idea..:confused:

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

There would be no why I could play that many games in that few days either.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

12 games in 6 days. What are you talking about? Please inform me where they would play

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Gaddy is playing btw...he's playing Jeremy tonight.

I still don't see where you'd play 12 games in 6 days....I specifically designed this so it wouldn't go any faster than our normal advance schedule.

If you want to scrap it go ahead....I've put a lot of work into this...I mean a lot. If one borderline owner complains and we are going to scrap the whole thing....that's dumb.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

no one said scrap it, take a chill pill. I didn't figure it out, i am just telling you what the 9ers told me that he has to borrow a ps3 and internet for a lil longer until his is fixed and the he couldn't handle the schedule.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

I've just rechecked....the most anybody has to play is 5 games in 17 days...that is during pool play. A far cry from 12 games in 6 days.

I have thrown everything by the board multiple times before posting it with this tournament. Then, and only then, I have posted in the general forum the rules we have agreed upon.

The only thing that I'd be open to changing would be the tournament bracket. We could move it to single elimination if you think its too much. But cmon, 5 games in 17 days isn't too much to ask guys.

Yes I am getting fired up here....I'm not going to let this tournament I've worked so hard on just get thrown under the bus. Jeremy hasn't complained once. He is gone for a full week upcoming and somehow has managed to get his games in. If he can do it, why can't we all?

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

What do you mean by borderline?

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Dritsch has been a no-content, no schedule owner who we've had multiple complaints on in the past....that's all. Shouldn't scrap it cuz he complains, but as nate said we arent

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

If I need to I can modify this somehow if we think its too much...

I guess I overreacted....just didn't get why we would switch everything for Dritsch of all people ya know. Lol.

10. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I really don't want to play in the tournament, im just tired of Madden 10, but 5 games in 17 days I could do and would be willing. I do think it needs to be single elimination after the group stage.