Problem!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 27, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Problem!!

Ok I just sat down to write my summary for my Duke game but it won't let me grab stats. In the Dynasty Central it still has my win up there but when I click on the game for the stats it gives me the option to Play the Game or Sim The Game.... Anyone have this problem or read of someone with this issue??

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

never ran into that problem

3. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

^^ what he said.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just logged out of the dynasty and about to log back in to see if that fixed it. I'm guessin' I could probably use the online dynasty wire to write my summary but not sure what will happen to the advance.

If it still happens I'll record it and post it on here.

5. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

i know if u exit the OD then go back in you can not see the stats of the game u played that week. I think u can still see the stats in the 'game story' the game makes for you through easports.com though.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Normally I can see the stats right after the game so that's odd that you can't see them

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Here's a pic of dynasty wire... as you can see it doesn't even give me the option to view game stats only game schedule

[​IMG]

8. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

The stats for the game haven't shown up for me as well. Week before last and now this week I can't see them until the week advances. When you look at the game details it shows the team match ups and season stats.

It's not that big a deal to me, except I gotta have that stuff right in front of me for my summaries, but if I lose I gotta step back and wait a bit to cool off. Otherwise my summaries are just about how I got screwed, cheated, etc. Lol.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Well the dynasty uploaded my story so I'm probably worried about nothing but I could of swore all I had to do was go from the main page or my console (which I can use and just punch stats in from my laptop). Anyway y'all should check out my highlights, you can tell I was scared to death in the pocket, lol, especially on that PA, I forgot what play I picked and didn't have a clue where my WRs were headed