Problem

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Jman, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Problem

I just had a power surge. The most pathetic thing is I think its the third time I remember it happening in my LIFE in the podunk town! I cannot describe the level of PISSED I am right now.

I was getting trounced by UCONN HR so you might as well sim it to an ass beating.

SO pissed right now. I don't mind the loss (I'm Duke for goodness sakes) but my stats were going to be extremely good offensively for my young guys. I apologize profusely guys, don't want you all thinking I'm a cheat/quitter.

2. Jman

HAHAHAHAHAH! Just tried to turn back on, Red Rings! I'm too damn pissed to look at the error code on it right now, I might throw something.

No worries though, I'm sure its just a freak thing. I have my old original 360 I can bust out if need be.

Not having a good night. At least the wife is out of town to not see me act like a fool.

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    No problem Jman, shit happens sometimes. I'll sim it and try to get you some good offensive stats in a loss.

4. Jman

Gracias.

What sucks is this is the ONE I thought I could win this year.

0-12 here I come bay-bee!

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Keep your head up little soldier.... My Xbox crapped out last night overheating I can't believe microsoft won't send me a box to send my under warrenty piece of crap back to them. Luckily I have a spare.