1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Problem

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Jman, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Problem

I just had a power surge. The most pathetic thing is I think its the third time I remember it happening in my LIFE in the podunk town! I cannot describe the level of PISSED I am right now.

I was getting trounced by UCONN HR so you might as well sim it to an ass beating.

SO pissed right now. I don't mind the loss (I'm Duke for goodness sakes) but my stats were going to be extremely good offensively for my young guys. I apologize profusely guys, don't want you all thinking I'm a cheat/quitter.

2. Jman

HAHAHAHAHAH! Just tried to turn back on, Red Rings! I'm too damn pissed to look at the error code on it right now, I might throw something.

No worries though, I'm sure its just a freak thing. I have my old original 360 I can bust out if need be.

Not having a good night. At least the wife is out of town to not see me act like a fool.

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    No problem Jman, shit happens sometimes. I'll sim it and try to get you some good offensive stats in a loss.

4. Jman

Gracias.

What sucks is this is the ONE I thought I could win this year.

0-12 here I come bay-bee!

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Keep your head up little soldier.... My Xbox crapped out last night overheating I can't believe microsoft won't send me a box to send my under warrenty piece of crap back to them. Luckily I have a spare.