Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ryalaman, Dec 1, 2010.

1. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Jul 21, 2010
    Hey guys, so I'm having a big problem with my xbox. There's no audio or video and a different AV cable won't help (I've tried) so I had to call up Microsoft and request a repair. They told me it should take 3-4 weeks to get everything shipped back to me from today's date. Now, I really enjoy being a member of this dynasty and I have no intention of quitting, but I realize that is a very long time to be out... I'll likely miss all of next year.

I was just wondering what you all think should happen next. I would love to stay a member of this dynasty, but obviously circumstances make it difficult. I was hoping we could try a long term temporary owner (sort of as a trial run if someone else leaves eventually) but if you guys would prefer me to step down, I'd understand that too.
  2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Oct 16, 2009
    Like I said in the Redshirt thread, I want you to stay. We need all the guys that have been here for a while so I wouldn't have a problem SIMMING your games and you doing the recruiting via dyanasty wire.
  3. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Jul 13, 2010
    You are welcome to stay and we can either just sim your games until you get back and be down a man for that time period, or you can appoint a temporary replacement.
  4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    I think it would be cool if you did all the recruiting online and just simmed the games. Could be interesting to see what that looks like in year 5.