problem

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

so i'm up 45-28 with a minute left against lsu and my ps3 is just stuck after I was looking at a replay. i took a picture of the screen as well before turning it off.

anyways, i turned on the ps3 again but my screen is just...well...black :/ i played a user game in another league followed by our previous weeks game against florida. after finishing that game, i saw sabo advance so i decided to play lsu as well (yes...three straight games...i am such a loser lol). so i'm not sure if this is due to overheating or something, but as of right now the ps3 is non-responsive. i'll try it again tomorrow and cross my fingers =/

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Hopefully your ps3 didnt die

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

hmm still doesn't work lol. i'll have my housemate take a look at it when he gets home. it's his...so he's probably pissed haha

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Lol your gonna get beat down

5. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

i'm sure you did this already, but check the cable connections and if you have another hdmi cable try it.

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

l
    lol i didn't check yet, but my housemate said he reset the router and replaced the cable with another one...and it worked!

i'll try to play my game before tomorrow morning, as I'll be gone until sunday evening most likely (taking my gf out of town for her bday). if i can't, i'll text ya sabo

7. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

i guess it was too easy to be true lol. game froze halfway through this time =/ i told sabo to sim me and just put me on auto. my housemate is taking a look at it right now, but he's the least tech-savy guy i know....so i doubt the odds are good. hopefully he has a warranty or something. anyways, i'll be back sunday and hopefully it'll work then :(

8. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Saw you on PSN...good news?

9. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Yessir! Wished my sim game would have result in a win though...up by at least two TDs each time when it stuck. Pretty sure I was up 3 TD's the first time. LSU got lucky this time :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.