Problem

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redwings8831, Mar 10, 2011.

1. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

So, OSU and myself just finished our game. While the game was uploading the stats to the season showdown server, my internet went out and I was signed out of PSN. When I try to sign back into PSN, my system is saying there is a system update I have to do and to do that I have would quit NCAA 11? What happens if I run the system update. Will our game not be loaded onto the server? Anyone know. I don't know what to do.

2. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Right now I'm looking at a screen that says "Please Wait - Updating stats to Season Showdown server. Please wait" with the ESPN Instant Classic screen behind it. It won't update the stats unless I sign in. I can't sign in until after I do the system update. If I do the system update, it automatically quits me from NCAA 11.

3. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Well the score is up on the Online Dynasty Hub (easports.com), so I assume the game is in. I'll just run the update I guess.

4. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Only one of you has to get to the dynasty screen for the game to score out. Sorry i didn't get back faster bro was in a game at the time just finished

5. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

No problem.

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Damn I shouldve just turned my PSN off, ...........Just Kidding......... GG and nice win i only uploaded my highlights tho