Problem

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, Feb 12, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Problem

Last night i had to retire the dynasty due to a conflict in the USC UCLA game. It would not let me advance... im assuming because Foshe retired a version of it after a scrim game and got removed from the real one.

Now everytime i try to upload a new one... i get to somewhere between 5-10% and my modem crashes.. all lights flash and i lose my connection for about 10-30 seconds.

Not sure why or what is going on.. i tried it like 5 times last night and this morning.

At this point i have no answer other that to request someone like Helli to load up the last version they saved... sim the games that need to be simmed for the right winner and then upload as the host until i can figure out what my problem is.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I have the lastest file also..........but I wont be home till about 10 pm est tonite

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm not sure if I have it saved during week 14. I know that Rhude does.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

did you say "no" when it asks you if you want to save the first time you login to 14?

Everytime you say yes it store's it locally... you don't have "save as offline" to recover a copy...

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I never do that, because I heard it creates problems. As long as you (the commish) aren't doing that then it's usually cool but I don't take any chances.

However I just looked, and I do have a file available. I sent invites out to everybody. The only problem is, you cannot sim a game and then throw out the results as a commish. It only sims other users' games when you advance to the next week.

So I'm going to sim to the next week, hope to get the right results, and hopefully we can just get past this.

Let me know....

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ok.... I have a healthy file up and in week 15, with invites sent out to everybody. Since it is just recruiting in week 15, we can use this week to either transfer the dynasty back to you Ryno, or simply get the sliders right and have me host it for another week, or whatever you'd like to do...

Week 14 when down like so:

Oregon beat Oregon State 42-13

Arizona State beat Arizona 44-20

USC 56, UCLA 21

I honestly can't remember if Fosh had won or lost that game against USC.....

Let me know what ya want.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

those results are correct from a win/loss standpoint. thanks... at least my problem isn't slowing anyone up now

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Let me know if you want me to advance it to the conf. championship so we can get back on the horse, or give people a few hours to log in and recruit... or if you wanna accept the invite, save the file offline, and have me take it down, or whatever....

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i don't know what to do yet.. you need to keep it up and let people recruit week 15 today.

Im going to work on my own to try and figure out my issue, until then your the host.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

People should have until 10 pm tonite before Conference Championship to recruit...then advance as soon as Rhude is available to play...which is usually around 10 pm est.

11. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

So as a commish we don't need to save the file either? I heard not to save it each week, but I didn't know if you had to if you were the commish or not.

I save it off line each week just in case.

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I pretty much said that in the other thread, didn't give a specific time but Rhude will definitely play the conf. champ. game if he can tonight and get us going toward that Sunday offseason.

13. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Gosh, it would be a shame if technical difficulties allowed TT2 to zoom past TT and retake the lead...

14. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

We already got the lead by 2 weeks.... they are in Week 15... were in Bowl week 1....

15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    *cough cough* Bowl week 2. *cough*

16. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

If we can merge next year...........we will see who is "Better"!

17. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

shakin in our boots...

18. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I blame davon's short stint here and Bruce and juggs for the time we lost lol

19. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

don't blame juggs lol...i was on 2 days in a row. blame bruce for breaking his thumb

20. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Have you ever heard that song by michael jackson called "man in the mirror?" It's pretty good you should check it out lol. :D

21. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    LOL

1 day for me haha