1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Problems Again

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Oct 18, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Sup guys, I just played my game and beat Tennessee 47-27. However, after my game is played and it goes to the screen where you can look at highlights and stats (and after it says stats have been uploaded to the server), I can't manuever around the screen at all. I tried different controllers but it was just stuck at the screen. I took a snapshot of the screen just in case. After I restarted the PS3, it still shows that I have not played Tennesee yet (nor does it show that there was a restart for that game). What should I do? Let me know who I should send the screenshot too, since I have it saved.

But yeah...I exited out to the screen and tried changing my controllers from #1 to #2 and then back again, but I could still not move around at all. It was pretty strange :/