Problems signing FREE AGENTS on PS3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by toxiciti, Jun 3, 2010.

1. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

Problems signing FREE AGENTS on PS3

I can't see to sign players in the free agent list. I've only been able to sign one player (pat burrell) to my team. Anytime I sign someone the player disappears in FA list but is not put ANYWHERE on my rosters (inactive, active, AAA, 40man, etc). I've even cut my roster down to 22 active players and still can't sign people.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get these players on my team? Thanks.

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

^Same thing with me...I'm glad (not sure if that's the right word to use) I'm not the only one.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Me too...

I had Adam Everett on DL and should be able to sign Khalil Greene.

Wouldn't work until I released Wilkin Ramirez and finally was able to see Greene in the MLB roster and able to put him into the everyday lineup...

4. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

With me its only pitchers. I've released pitchers outright and still can't get them signed. You would think it would tell you what to do if he doesn't get on your team.

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

wierd. I was able to sign all my free agents, 2 pitchers and a CF. I made sure i didnt have too many players tho and that i was around 40 players

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Russell from the SCEA dev team has instructed those with Free Agent problems to continually try to pick them up. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.... I know it sucks. Last resort workaround is to find an owner who CAN pick the player up and execute a trade.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

For what it's worth, Russell is as useful as a crap flavored lollipop. The guy doesn't know his head from his you know what, and rarely helps anyone on "The Show's" site.

He's a terrible mod over there...

8. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

This may be how we have to do it because I've tried for days and it just won't let me pick them up. Maybe I could get online with you sometime and you could get those 2 guys for me and I'll throw you a couple scrubs. Lemme know.

9. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

I just released a bunch of scrubs off my team and was able to get the free agent pitchers that I wanted. I guess there could be a limit on # of pitchers you can have. It never tells me that I can't sign someone or that my roster is illegal. Anyways, all is good now.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

awesome this is great news.