Problems Uploading Highlights (Not to Dynasty Wire but EA Sports World)

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by hammerhead1010, Jan 5, 2011.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Lately I've been uploading video highlights as usual, but afterwards I'll go back to the highlights on my console, upload them to EA Sports world, then download them from there and upload to facebook so I can use them in writeups and whatnot.

Lately though the uploads are still going fine to Dynasty wire but when I go to view my console my most recent games aren't showing up. It has a few of the early games in that OD from this season showing but none past that and I know the highlights are on Dynasty wire I can't figure out why they're not saving to the console. Any ideas gurus?

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

If this is after the 1st season and you are in the later weeks of the season, you have to scroll down to get to the recent games. They won't be listed on top.

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Actually mate unless I'm misunderstanding you thats not how its showing up for me.
    [​IMG]

This season (Season 6, 2015), my wk1 game was AF, wk2 was LSU and they have cut off since then. We are in week 5 or 6 now and they're just no longer showing up.

4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

And I cannot scroll in any direction, just this one 3x3 page.

5. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

N/m I found it by going to the highlights through my OD, not from the main menu. Thanks.