1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Problems with NCAA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NatiSaint, Sep 11, 2009.

1. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Problems with NCAA

Ok - Is anyone else experiencing problems regarding "Disc read error?" This is the 4th time i've gotten it and I just bought a brand new disc. I'm thinking its gotta be my system or something the game is doing...

Any help please? I am getting EXTREMELY pissed off.

2. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

maybe the eye on the xbox that reads the disc is dirty with dust

3. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

What would be the best way to clean that? ive had no problems with any other games though...

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Did you try saving it to your HD?

5. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Dont have enough harddrive space but im going to do that tonight to prevent this shit from happening. If I have to play Marshall one more time Im gonna break the game in half and piss on it.

6. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

OH MY GOD! I have the picture this time.... Is there any way I can just take a SIM WIN?

7 TIMES today.... maybe 8... i lost count....Same shit every time.... Im seriously about to just quit ncaa for good.

7. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

[​IMG]

Please Shoot me.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

yeah,....york just super sim it and if he loses throw out the results and sim again until he gets the win..

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

that sounds like fun

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Nati....I had this problem alot two years ago. It started with just EA games but then i found out ot was a Xbox problem. The best thing you could do is try to install the game to your HD, as the disc doesnt spin as much.

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I had that problem before..

I dont know that it solved it, but all of 09 and 10 since I have had it on my HD I have never had that problem