Prognosticator Peench's Preseason Prediction Preview

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by I Peench, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

TMFL25, I will be rolling out a new division every day. If you haven't finalized your team, fucking do it now to help me do these :)

[​IMG]

EAST

“The group of death” should be the most talked about division in football. All 4 of these have the ability to win the conference, so how will it all shake out?

1. Buffalo Bills, PhilStyle: Going with Phil to win this division. He and antcap are more Madden-oriented, and I think it will play in their favor early on. Phil’s proven he can hang with the best of them, and has enough talent to get it done year 1. While I expect Spiller to be a monster in both the passing and running game, EJ Manuel is the obvious x-factor. Although in all honesty, I could see Phil sinking into a deep depression over the departure of Baron to the NFC. Such a depression could adversely affect his game early on.

[​IMG]

2. New York Jets, OMLawdog: The only big thing lawdog is accustomed to stroking is his ego. As Mel Gibson once said in a flick that won an academy award for “Best Movie Ever Made,” pride...pride is a weakness. I think law’s hubris trips him up year one, and he finishes second best.

No worries, though. Outside of the videogame world, lawdog is used to being labeled second best. The Yokel Law Review has voted him 2nd best lawyer in the state of Alabama three consecutive years behind this guy:

Relativity is a funny thing.

3. Miami Dolphins, antcap: Ant is perhaps the most consistent Madden guy in this league. Despite this consistency, he’s struggled in the playoffs of late. He now departs the Peach state for the Cantalope state ;). Indeed, the women of Miami are considered some of the most beautiful in the world.

The Dolphins themselves are void of any star players, but have an interesting mix of talented youth and seasoned veterans. I believe ant will be distracted by the women of SOBE and blow his load early, before getting it together and squeaking into the playoffs as the last wildcard. Look for Mike Wallace to kill it.

[​IMG]

4. New England Patriots, Richuation: Kudos to Rich for taking on this assignment. No, not the group of death, but enduring the Massholes that populate Foxborough and an accent so cringe-worthy, it can turn 8s into 4s. Take it from someone who went to school in New England, that is a dangerous proposition.

Rich is an interesting owner to watch this year, as he has the best team in the hardest division. I’ve played Rich, and can tell you he has the ability to win this division. As of now, I’m just not sure he’s demonstrated the type of consistency it’s going to take to win this division. With injuries and no Keller to trade rape for Brock Osweiller, he finishes fourth. Long-term, I think Rich will be in fantastic shape financially. That advantage could pay huge, huge dividends. I must say, however, successful implementation of the #MassachusettsMessiah could be a total game-changer.

Conclusion: 3 make the playoffs out of this division. Sucks to be you, AFC.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 13
  2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

At some point, I will earn some Madden respect. You know, maybe I need to win the NFC 5 times in a row and then I will be considered a Madden player. This is going into my pre-game speech tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I have no clue about any of the shit you said about the Dolphins and antcap24 lol

Damn blondes always make my brain freeze up :D

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

5. I Peench

[​IMG]

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Content? OMG Content.

Good stuff... It's going to be a brutal ride. I may be one of a handful that can take these whippings and keep coming back. My TSO credibility will be put to the test this cycle.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I'm a good loser, too.

Those early days in the inaugural TFL season losing all those matches with Vilareal.

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Yeah, and Aston Villa getting the Blaza and AJ treatment still hurts. That's why our games were so fun. Moon is my guy too. We all play nice and easy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Who brought soccer into a football thread ?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I Peench

Awesome write-up, good to see someone with so much community insight that can speak about these coaches.

I'm getting really excited to kick off the season.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I Peench

Thank you. Some of these guys I don't know much about (like Nelly), but hopefully I can get an idea through others.

12. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Great stuff man, that's an ugly division lol

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

Good stuff Peench. Glad I'm not in that division.

14. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Great stuff Peench...Thanks for taking the time to put this together..

New Madden...everything resets.

A couple of these owners need to get a Happauge and stream these games...Cant wait to see how it plays out year to year...There are no easy wins thats for sure.

I will be streaming all the Rams games, cant wait to get started.

• Like Like x 4
  15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

This is the quintuple P thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.