Program Changers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Dec 31, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Program Changers
    [​IMG]
    Some questions for you BfR members to answer regarding who will step up or who have you brought in to change your program and take it to the next level.

• On your roster right now, what sophomore, junior or senior do you think will step up next year and lead your team?
    • Will you have any freshman whether it be redshirt or true freshman that can change the game for you?
    • Are there any recruits this year that you really wanted and didn't get?
    • Are there any recruits this year that committed and have you hyped for next year or the next couple of years?
    • If you could nab a certain recruit, what position and type of player would you want him to be?

2. controllerabuser

[​IMG]
    • I think RS Sophomore Jaamal Berry will have to step up next year for us to contend for a Big Ten title. He has all the skills that it takes to change a game and make the opposing team worry where he'll be on each play. He will also have to be the workhorse since we'll be breaking in a new and inexperienced quarterback.
    • :5stars: DE David Madison, with 4.52 speed. He has nasty skills. Depends on how the other defensive ends rank and what he comes in at overall.
    • :5stars: QB Vernon Triplett. Damn you tuco! Seriously, this guy looks legit! 4.54 speed with B throwing power and accuracy! Can't wait to see how he does.
    • I would have to say David Madison, and the two :4stars: middle linebackers we got in 6'3 247 pound Adam Blount and 6'0 218 pound Derrick Richardson who are both from Ohio.
    • I want a big physical shut down corner who can return punts as well.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

\
    1. RB Stephan Taylor- He already seems to be a major part of the team. My run first style will depend on him after Andrew luck leaves!
    2.no, Most of the team will be sophomores, Juniors and seniors next season. Which is a good thing in my eyes
    3. Well since i just joined ...whatever 5* RB was at the top of the list :)
    4. I think that most of the recruits already signed by stanford will be redshirting next season.
    5. QB! Andrew luck is a senior so ill need a solid QB to take over. Josh nunes is the outright starter next season but other than that idk what other QBs are on the roster!!!

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

1. Not this year. Michigan is still a young team and we are still working with mostly with the previous coaches recruits, which are very talented.

2. Those damn Buckeyes stole a underrated WR from us. Forgot his name but he has good size (6'3", 200+ lbs) that we thought we had locked into being a Wolverine. We gambled and scheduled a late visit which would have been this week vs Minnesota. I think Posey gave the kid his 2010 Rose Bowl jersey to commit.

3. & 4. :5stars: and rated the #1 overall CB Black is a kid that will definitely be our nickleback and may crack the starting lineup. He is a Michigan native that was heading to Bama before we really got on him strong before his SR season of high school. He has all the tools to be that "lockdown" corner we have coveted. We haven't been able to be aggressive on D because our pass coverage has been so poor for 2 years. This kid will allow us blitz more and run alot of 1-deep and zero coverages. Opposing WR's should be ready to get stranded on "Black Island".

5. controllerabuser

[​IMG]

6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

7. controllerabuser

What year is Devon Smith? What are his stats? I know that dude has some speed.. You should try to get that fool the ball as much as you can!

8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    He is JR and has 98 speed...

I am just slowly breaking him in..the problem isn't him its the quarterback play.

That and the fact Mike and Diddy I think watched him all game

9. controllerabuser

Shit, I shouldn't even help you out but.. Man.. Find a way to get him the ball.. Screen his ass boiiii!!!!

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

11. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Program Changers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some questions for you BfR members to answer regarding who will step up or who have you brought in to change your program and take it to the next level.

• On your roster right now, what sophomore, junior or senior do you think will step up next year and lead your team? On offense, we will be looking to QB A.J. Derby, RB's Brandon Wegher and Marcus Coker, and wide receivers Keenan Davis and Rudy Cade.
    • Will you have any freshman whether it be redshirt or true freshman that can change the game for you? A.J. Derby. He made his way into the starting role when we went to Camp Randall for the Wisconsin game. Since then he has performed well, especially for a freshman. Coming in next season, ATH Shaun Harris will make an impact for us
    • Are there any recruits this year that you really wanted and didn't get? Nobody that is really killing me.
    • Are there any recruits this year that committed and have you hyped for next year or the next couple of years? Ath Shaun Harris will come in and be a difference maker, Courtney Hunter and Brandon Moorewill be looking to crack the depth chart at WR. A guy that could make a multiple position impact will be Logan Gore.
    • If you could nab a certain recruit, what position and type of player would you want him to be? MLB. Solid tackler, does not have to be the fastest, but good acceleration and agility are a must. If he has hands, that is a plus.

12. controllerabuser

Nice pics Mike,

where are the rest of you guys!

13. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

[​IMG]
    Lache Seastrunk

On your roster right now, what sophomore, junior or senior do you think will step up next year and lead your team?
    I really don't think LaMichael James is going to come back. However, if he doesn't, I think I have seen enough out of highly recruited freshman Lache Seastrunk to say that he will probably be one of the league leaders in rushing. This guy runs HARD and is pretty elusive. He's not as fast as James, but is no slouch himself
    Will you have any freshman whether it be redshirt or true freshman that can change the game for you?
    See above, lol
    Are there any recruits this year that you really wanted and didn't get?
    I don't think there were any recruits that I HAD to have but didn't get...most of them didn't have Oregon near the top of their list anyways. I am counting on a strong finish this season in order to garner some recognition and hopefully get some interest for the following year.
    Are there any recruits this year that committed and have you hyped for next year or the next couple of years?
    My 4-star WR James Amos looks like he's going to be a solid guy. Given how my WR corp has been producing this season, Amos might see some action very early on.
    If you could nab a certain recruit, what position and type of player would you want him to be?
    If I can nab a recruit, it would most likely be a pocket-passing QB. Darron Thomas has one more season with us (I don't see him leaving), so I'm going to need a legit QB to make clutch throws when he isn't busy handing the ball off to my stud running backs :)

14. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

CA, you notice what game they are from?

15. controllerabuser

No....

16. controllerabuser

OHHHHHH!!! LOL.. Last year..

17. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Yeah, All I had on photobucket....I will add some good game shots or real life pics.

18. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

[​IMG]

On your roster right now, what sophomore, junior or senior do you think will step up next year and lead your team? Quarterback Matt Barkley- he has had a crappy season (12 td’s, nine picks) but should flourish next season with a loaded wide receiver corps (should have five Wr’s over 85). Definitely will look to pass more often in 2012.
    Will you have any freshman whether it be redshirt or true freshman that can change the game for you? The weakness of the Trojans next season will be at linebacker. Last year’s class was short on them so whoever I got was going to get playing time freshman year. Four star MLB Travis Culver (#6 rated MLB) is the best of the group and has decent speed (B rated).
    Are there any recruits this year that you really wanted and didn't get? Actually, no (cue envy). This class is the probably my best recruiting class in any dynasty. I got ten from the top 150. Every prospect that I had circled I was able to get a commit. I guess this was the reward for a BCS title.
    Are there any recruits this year that committed and have you hyped for next year or the next couple of years? Quarterback Vernon Triplett. I thought I had Triplett in the bag early before the Buckeyes made a late push. I neglected him with a big lead and almost paid the price of losing him. The type of offense I am moving to after Barkley leaves is more suited to a running quarterback and Triplett has B-rated speed.
    •If you could nab a certain recruit, what position and type of player would you want him to be? Scrambling quarterback, a highly rated kicker and a highly rated fullback. The running quarterback for reasons just stated and quality kickers and quality fullbacks because they are rare. Most will wait until their kicker is a senior before recruiting one but having a poor one can really screw you. Not just on field goal range but on field position on kickoffs. In another dynasty, I have a terrible kicker and the opposing team will start from the 30-35 yard line on every possession. Fullbacks see the field often in most offenses and usually never more than a three star.

19. controllerabuser

Man Triplett has it all.. Scrambler with a good arm.. He resembles the present day Mike Vick.

20. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

• On your roster right now, what sophomore, junior or senior do you think will step up next year and lead your team?
    Right now Ricky Breuhart is our QB in waiting. He's been on the bench for his first two seasons in college football, seeing some time last year do to Prince's injury. Now that isn't to say there wont be a QB competition between him and our newly recruited QB Nick Martinez, but right now I would say Breuhart has the edge in the battle. We need him to step up next season if we hope to be successful.
    • Will you have any freshman whether it be redshirt or true freshman that can change the game for you?
    Right now we have 3 of the ESPN top 50 committed to UCLA, but the one I think (hope) will make the biggest impact is RB Josh Hudson. While his shiftiness and pass blocking needs to improve, there is no denying his playmaking ability with A speed. We need him to step up big time next year in order to compete in the Pac-10.
    • Are there any recruits this year that you really wanted and didn't get?
    It's been mentioned earlier in this thread, though I guess realistically I had no shot at him. Vernon Tripplet...he went to the dark side, and now I have to deal with him for the next 4 years!
    • Are there any recruits this year that committed and have you hyped for next year or the next couple of years?
    As said before, Josh Hudson has us very excited down here in Pasadena. We also think that Nick Martinez could be the QB for years to come.
    • If you could nab a certain recruit, what position and type of player would you want him to be?
    I'm a big believer in having a very tough defensive line so a Dwight Freeney defensive end would be a godsend. I need to have more successful seasons before I have a chance for a player like that, however..

21. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

gave a little more insight to my post above.