progression for recruits....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 29, 2010.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

progression for recruits....

OK so if what they say is true what is this league gonna look like in 4-5 years. UF+BAMA are gonna have sweet classes this year. Wake and the Wahoo's are gonna struggle to get commits higher than 4 stars. I know Jman and Ike don't need the best teams to win but it will be hard for them to compete if the progression for their recruits is sooooo low. I am just throwing this out there to see how other people feel. I haven't decided at 1st I thought its still a level playing field cause everyone will have the same type of players. But now I think that because we are all recruiting the same region the pickings are gonna be slim at some of our schools. I could go either way just looking for some feed back....

2. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

If this is the case and the patch doesnt work with existing OD's (it should) then maybe they just take a power house team??

EDIT: just saw this http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1497618.page

It says they will release notes and a blog soon, so maybe we see the patch in two-three weeks?

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

As long as it works with existing OD's, there shouldn't be an issue. I'm thinking we'll still be in season 1 when their patch drops, so hopefully it works with it. Otherwise, maybe I'll get my wish and we'll redraft teams! :D

4. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Redraft?! Didn't you have the 3rd pick or something. You had the pick of the litter.....

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

F. that. noise.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Shouldn't UF and Bama get sweet classes?
    and shouldn't Virginia and Wake Forest struggle?

7. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Yeah, but they shouldnt struggle as bad as they do in year 3.

After some simulations I did, it gets REALLY bad. It even gets bad for Florida and Texas eventually.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Doesn't it depend on how well they do? lol

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I've been watching that other thread. Seems like every team is going to get worse from what they've got now, regardless of how they recruit or how well their team does. Threepeat champs? Congrats, but your recruiting class still sucks...

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Hmmm...guess we'll have to see for ourselves