progression.... i wanna know how yall feel

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fordtuff504, Jul 22, 2010.

1. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

progression.... i wanna know how yall feel

progression is great this year BUT, i really miss the weekly progression system, to me it was realistic after the final patch, i would even go as far as to say it was prefect. after every weekly advance i couldnt wait to go to rosters and see who went up a point or two in awr or str or agi, it was one of those rewarding points for me as far as this series goes, i hate that we now have the madden style progression because at times it just looks random and not at all based on any facts imo, also, the weakly progression system added controversy to depth charts for me lol. any thoughts or comments plz?

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Do players even progress in their ratings like they did in 10? I like it as long as it isn't overdone. I thought it was ok this past year.

I do know they don't progress like crazy in the offseason. I advanced two seasons during the opening week of release and had some FR who RS'd only progress 1 ovr point in the offseason. It seemed like the biggest jump I saw was 4 pts overall.

As far as signees, I signed a few 4*'s and the range was from 67-76 with their ovr.

I signed a 4* FS who was a 67. I kind of saw that coming due to lack of spd, acc, agil. I had to sign a FS and took him because he wasn't heavily pursued.

Can't remember if it was the same season or the next, I signed a 3* FS and he came in at 75 ovr.

Had a 4* QB who was in-state, that will never happen again, he was a 4* and came in 74,

4* OT came in at 76, that was my bell-cow.

4* OG came in at 74

Those last 3, qb, t, g were all in-state and the t and qb committed week 1. Will never happen again.