1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Progression is screwed up big time

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by theSANDMAN215, Jul 16, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Progression is screwed up big time

you guys see the thread on OS?

There seems to be a TON of 90+ rated guys after simming dynasties.

Also the freshmen come in highly rated.

EA Sports is a joke with this game.

honest question, anyone know when their monopoly ends and possibly 2K sports could pick up a NCAA game?

Even if it is not better at least it will force EA Sports to focus more on their game.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Well, at least that can be fixed with a patch...

... okay so I'm being optimistic.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

while this is a problem, some people have simmed ahead to 2013 and the number of players in the 90's has reduced bigtime....... so it seems like its only a problem for the EA default roster players...... which does suck but is not a dynasty killer.......

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Yeah I was going to say the same thing JR just did. It really only affects the "real players" who are freshman. My suggestion for a rule/fix. No redshirts allowed for any real players. Get them out in 4 years time, limit their progression, and by year 5, problem is gone

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I think they had the same problem last yr so i don't thinks it's a big problem...