1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Progression Tips, Thoughts, Strategies?

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by BlyGilmore, Sep 11, 2012.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Since its a new feature, I was wondering what folks are doing with progression in their Madden franchise - especially for younger players.

Are you manually progressing guys? Or auto-progressing? What are you pumping points into? Filling holes in their game? Has anybody purchased the "faster progression" upgrade for a player yet (think its 50k)? does it make a difference?

At least for the younger guys awareness seems to be the biggest stat missing. and production, but that only comes from playing.

2. BlyGilmore

almost 40 views and nothing? hopefully this doesn't turn out like NCAA where folks are so scared of sharing state secrets about a video game ...

3. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

I spend all my xp in areas that I use most. Example: I use all my XP from year 1 for Luck to up his Clutch, because that is very important to me, and that he throws a tight spiral. then if I have any left it goes to his deep throw cuz its the lowest and continue to up him where i see fit.

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

We just started in the TMFL, played some offline CCM obviously, but have no idea whether what I am doing is actually smart. Which is probably why not many people have any input. It's so new, I dont think there is a proven tactic just yet.

5. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

I have been immediately updating XP points, better performance=better XP. That being said, it all depends on HOW you play. I use the Lions in my personal CCM and I used all of my XP points earned by Javid Best for injury upgrades. I prefer ball control more over vertical offense really so therefore I jack Stafford's play action ability up too to use the run for big payoff PA pass plays. So therefore, it is really important to me that Best stays healthy. Like I said though, use your XP points for the way you play. Like to pound the rock? Jack up o-lineman's impact and run blocking, same with FB's too. That's the true beauty of the CCM!

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I have played through 8 or 9 seasons in CCM - I'm just not going to give away whatever "secrets" I think I may have because I'll need every advantage I can get in the TMFL, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BlyGilmore

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

For individual progression I'm upgrading the lowest most important stat, adding to what I think is important for his position, as it relates to the scheme I'm in. Toughness and awareness are also important for the dumb guy that get injured. As a coach I'm headed to the xp bonuses.