1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Project Euler

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Timpegoose, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

This is something Shaun Mason showed me a while ago, and I want to get back into doing some coding. If anybody else is interested in doing this, add me on there. My friend code is: 49720541254417_c6aa0a90878cc78bdf711ee8cc28bd9f

I'll be solving most of the programs using C#, but you can use whatever language/method you want.

Might be interesting for some of you other programming/tech folks too I Peench fuzzyl0gic

• Like Like x 2
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'll throw in some if you want. I've got some of them done already, but there are plenty I haven't.

3. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Kasper might be interested in this.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Idk what he even meant with "C#" but I am definitely going to google project Euler when I get home today.

Any details you can give me Timpegoose

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    It's basically math problems. Usually they require you to be able to program. The simple ones are great to get started with learning to program.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

• Like Like x 1