Project Natal coming in October

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by HackGolfer, May 12, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Project Natal coming in October

http://scitech.blogs.cnn.com/2010/0...ming-system-goes-on-sale-in-october/?hpt=Sbin

If this is actually as good as Microsoft is hyping it up to be, I might be having to go pick up an Xbox come October...

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

if you do your a homo and I will laugh in your face

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You are a troll...

[​IMG]

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I will bitch slap you hack!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

how much money will it cost?

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'll give it a look depending on price, but it would have to be very affordable for me to consider the purchase. I have very little interest in motion control systems. I like to be lazy when playing video games, otherwise I would be at the gym working out.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

You always trying to Bitch slap somebody

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'm with Brave...I'd have to wait it out. It looks cool, the idea is phenomenal...but what kind of games would I be playing with this thing? Personally, I am playing NCAA, Madden, Call of Duty on the PS3 and Tiger Woods on the Wii...they are the games I play consistently. When we got the Wii we played it all the time, and it is a blast. This just reminds me of the PS Eye they had not too long ago...it got frustrating. Playstation is coming out with the Move, which is pretty much Sony's version of the Wii. I'd be more likely to get that to play golf and maybe a couple other games that would be worth having to use it with. Other than that...until they make something like the movie Gamer's virtual "bubble" idea where I can play football or shooting shit...I'm sitting on my ass...