Promises

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by JrRawlins, Feb 18, 2009.

?

Do you want to use promises?

Poll closed Mar 10, 2009.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

11.1%
  3. dont care

88.9%
  1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Promises

vote here....

seeing as the Tradition has promises but the Tradition II doesnt, i want to give our dynasty a chance to vote on it... right now we DO NOT use promises, but if the coaches feel it is needed and we get virtually a consensus that we should use them, i will implement them this off-season....

speak your mind here...

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i voted yes...only cause we use them in every other league im in so used to it and i dont want to be in the off-season and forget we can't use them and get hit with sanctions (like bruce in tt2)

3. JrRawlins

for the record i am against them... but as i said earlier, if we get enough guys who want them, i will allow them...

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Seeing as the CPU teams don't make promises I voted no. The CPU is already bad enough at recruiting so at least it doesn't make it so the USER teams have an huge advantage in getting all the talent.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I don't really care...it's not a sticking point to me either way...and i believe it's only for offseason recruiting correct?

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I know this really isn't my place, but I figured I would explain why we don't use them in TTII.

Most of you are aware that promises go away after the dynasty is taken offline in the offseason. For that reason, we did away with them because you might as well be entering a cheat code to up player interest in the offseason. Coach's cannot be held responsible for their promises and tend to not only use them excessively, but the players won't ever transfer after being blatantly lied to (in most cases).

Take this into account and determine whatever is the best fit for you guys and your league.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    that's a good point there...forgot about the taking the dynasty offline...good job EA lol...

8. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I voted no.

9. JrRawlins

lookin like promises are out else somethin crazy happens...

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I didn't even think about that. Originally I said I didn't care, but now I would say no to promises. Except for at Arkansas because we all know Bobby Petrino is a promise making scumbag.

11. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I say no. We already beat the CPU senseless.