Proposal --- Deadline for Cuts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Proposal --- Deadline for Cuts

Guys,

Here is what I propose. We set a deadline of midnight tonight for people to get their cap books and mandatory cuts in. We are already actully past the deadline we set before.

If its not done, the board will make the cuts for them. Period. And it might not be pretty.

This way we can have all the teams caught up by tomorrow for the FA process to stay on track for the Sunday draft.

Yes/No????

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I can agree to that, I also think we shouldn't give more then 1 more day for people to make their cuts.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm going to post it....if Nate or the board finds it in error then they can delete the thread.

Rather get a head start and be wrong on this.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I agree with you dunlap. We need to decide something and go with it. This thing is getting out of control.

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I've learned from commishing in fantasy football that sometimes you have to threaten people even if your really not going to carry out your threat. It gets peoples attention and gets them to act quickly. I think threating that the board will make the cuts for them works for me.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

posted. . .

clock is ticking.

Those that don't I will make cuts (or whoever can do it) late tonight. If I do it I'll try to be fair and not break up teams just in case we need a new owner.

We should be able to start free agency tomorrow with the excel sheet I have created. Posting it now in a different thread. . .

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Me too. I hate to keep punishing the people that have done what they were supposed to because of the people that havent

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

dunlap. Lets split up the teams and if any of the teams we take do not meet the deadline we will do it for them tonight. Sound good?

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yes that's fine. I'll take NFC you take AFC (since 2 of the AFC teams are in my division you should do it)

10. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

lol. yeah I dont think that would be fair to your division. I will take all AFC teams. Good work on keeping this thing going man.

11. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, that was what needed to be done. i'll send out a psn and i posted which of those teams get the boot and which get a warning.

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Way behind on this thread too. Soon as FA gets started (which hopefully we'll have the ability to add wrong cuts/cut right players), I'll get back to hopping on the cap book.

13. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i am going to sim and release draft players tonight so that we can get these traded guys signed and on their teams and clean up the fa's.