Proposal ...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by BlyGilmore, Oct 12, 2010.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Proposal ...

Just throwing this out there.

- Four conferences, three teams a conference.

- Owners are geographically aligned by real life location to avoid some of the scheduling issues. So something like ...

(West Coast)
    Helli
    Bruce
    Fosh

(East Coast)
    Bly
    JMS
    Juggy

(Southeast)
    Mo
    Blaza
    Hotrod

(Southwest)
    Ryno
    Ramirez
    Cole (or whoever)

- Keep the four user games a year requirement.

- From there do we go powerhouses or non-BCS? IMO stay away from the Pac-10 because of the scheduling snafu. I was thinking Big Ten (possibly with Notre Dame added), Big 12, Mountain West (with Boise State moved into it so you have Utah, TCU and Boise - kind of a pseudo BCS) and SEC.

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

hahaha nice!!!

4. BlyGilmore

damn it. my plan has been foiled.

[​IMG]

5. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

lmao, oh shit

I was gonna say, lemme get in the Southeast but the quota of Blacks has already been filled lol

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm really not interested (AT ALL) in starting over. I'm sorry

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I agree. If we cant fix this file then this sucks.

HR has a file, lets try and make it work.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I agree, let's try to make this work...we are far in here!

if the damn issue is someone is doing some tomfoolery with the file on the side, that mf'er needs to DELETE THAT SHYT

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

I am interested in moving on...with this file or starting over dont care just want to get going...

****Do not host any dynasties spawning from original file******

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I don't know if that's the problem though. Unless the same thing was going on with the Uprising. We had literally the same things happen there as happen here.

Off-season, guys couldn't get in, we had to boot em, messed things up, got it worked out.

Start of new season, around week 5-6, cluster fuck, no one could get in, had to go through a whole process to get it working again. We're at the end of season 2 now, so I'm waiting for another problem when we hit the off-season.

I think the problem might be, like someone suggested, the transfering of commish powers. Not the hosting of the file as a side dynasty.

All this could be speculation, but again, same things happened in another league.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

If we do have to start over I have reconsidered and would do it. I will just take a killer team though, no interest in trying to "rebuild" when we will only be in season 4 when NCAA 12 drops.

And I suggest we use some updated rosters ... I downloaded some really good ones the other day.

But i really wanna see if we can get in when Hotrod sends invites... I'd much rather continue with this team.

12. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

if you guys don't mind my 2 cents, Leagues that ran are still running on the original file from before patch 1, will always have these problems. I am not sure how how switching commish's messed with it, but with out touchy it was from the beginning, i would guess that it didn't help. I know that all that time you guys put into recruiting will go to waste if you guys restart and no one likes that.

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

dkrause, aka romancaesar's file is IMO, the best out there for xbox

14. BlyGilmore

i'd rather continue with the current as well. i'm in a similar boat as you - struggled trying to play catch up from a program point of view and finally turned the corner.

but with that said i have a bad feeling we're just postponing the inevitable.

15. jfosh

jfosh Super

Im for trying to continue on...but would be just as interested in firing up a fresh league.

Reminder I will be gone from Wed night to Sunday night...I think Ramirez will be gone for a few days aswell. (kids have break this week) Bly will be gone also I think

16. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I think Nautica hit on something there. Both T1 and The Uprising were started pre-patch 1, and have had problems. As had T2 and the other leagues.

the side league that myself and Blaza and Foshe and Hot Rod were in, we started a few times, but ultimately, the last league we were doing was started after the 1st patch. And we went thru the entire off-season and start of next season without a glitch. Foshe was commish and never had to transfer power or had a problem.

Could be that this is just how it goes indefinitely with this file.

17. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    T4 had the same issue we had here, I ended up rehosting the file during the offseason and we haven't transferred commish powers and haven't had any issues since then. Transferring commish powers causes things to go haywire.

18. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I dont really care either way, If we do start over I say powerhouse schools or school of choice and off we go.

I just want to give the HR file a go first before we give up.

19. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We haven't had any issues since, either. You just have to follow the directions I have given you in the past to the "T".