Proposed trade

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by NYJuggalo45, Apr 2, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Proposed trade

Would it be out of line for me to petition the Knicks to offer the winner of the lottery the following for the rights to draft Blake Griffin?

- All 15 players on the Knick's roster currently
    - The rights to Madison Square Garden
    - A night with each one of the Knick's city dancers
    - And free cablevision for life from Dolan

Think they'll bite and take that deal?

I'm thinking draft Griffin...play the Knicks home games in Rucker park. Pick up the 4 best players from the summer tournament there for Griffin to run with. And use the money we're saving to build a badly needed new arena.

(obviously this is all said in jest, but christ is it depressing being a Knicks fan and them constantly sucking worse and worse every year with no hope of ever getting better unless Lebron, for some reason, decides to come play here and spend the rest of his career as an 8th place team in the East)

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

lol.

Well, imagine if they do sign LeBron down the line, you'd really only need 1 other star, then maybe another solid defender, and a bunch of role players.

As the guy who said "Hoosyourmama" instead of Houshmanzadeh said,...

"Championship!"

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lmao i wonder what rhude thinks about this.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

But if we sign Lebron we won't have money to sign any other star. And as fun as little Nate Robinson is, I don't think a team centered around Lebron, Nate and David Lee wins jack shit in the East.

That's why we should trade everything now for Griffin...and sign Lebron down the road.

Them 2, plus a street PG like Rafer "Skip-to-my-lou" Alston from Rucker Park will be enough offense. Then pick up 2 Oakley types to just hack the shit out of anyone on the other team....60 wins easy!

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm not convinced Blake Griffin is a franchise savior. He got pushed around a lot during his NCAA career against the likes of Michael Beasley and even subpar big men like Texas A&M's Jones and Deandre Jordan (now a Knick).

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i don't know man...have to remember, the kid is like what, 20? that athletisim (sp?) for a guy of his size...add in (not being a racist, just honest) the whole mulato thing that Jeter has going from him in NY so he can be loved by both white and black fans...he could own NY

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

realized that came out wrong 30 secs after i hit post. guys in NY know what i mean though about Jeter and how he can do no wrong and basically print his own money and get any pussy he wants here. Guy owns NY, more so than other sports figure in my 31 years of living here. Wasn't alive for guys like Mantle or Dimaggio and was too young for guys like Walt Frazier or Joe Namath. If Griffin is even just an All-star (not a suprtstar or the best in the league) he would own the city as well because above all else, NY is a basketball town dying for a good team like during the Ewing/Starks/Mason/Oakley years.

Alas...all a dream. The Knicks will end up with like the 12th pick and draft some shit head out of Yugoslavia or something

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Nah, some 7'6" Manute Bol looking idiot.