Props to commish JFOSH, Dynasty host HELLISAN and others!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Oct 20, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Props to commish JFOSH, Dynasty host HELLISAN and others!

I want to personally say thank you JFOSH for bringing life to Tradition 1.

Your stat keeping, justin.tv broadcasting, week to week threads, summaries and making sure some of the other member who aren't board junkies are informed of when things need to be completed.

This league is moving as fast as I can remember and I believe you have alot to do with that.

Thank you Hellisan for keeping things moving while us east coasters are sleeping. We all should know being a Dynasty Host is not just advancing it. You need to be available for many issues that can come up. Also taking care of the off season and taking responsibility if errors happen (even not your fault at all).

Also thanks Ryno as being a voice here to make sure little issues don't blow up to the point of no return!

Also thanks for all the members communicating and getting their games done fast so interest doesn't dissipate. We all are busy and advancing like 3-4 times is amazing. Lets keep this going.

Welcome new member Blaza...your freshman year is almost over at T1. Doesnt mean i wont stop giving you a hard time!;)

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

3. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

LOL... Where the hell do you guy's find these pictures?

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

That's not brown nosing...that's ass eating

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

That pic is very very funny.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We're moving along nicely now, I think it's just that everybody is playing their games quickly. As long as we keep Blaza on point this might continue! I agree though, I like the TWIT stuff that was actually started by MoGriff recently! and continued by Fosher

LOL at the pic. Those never get old.

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

LOL, just stop--I join, TT undergoes a renaissance...Coincidence? Noooooooooooope! :D

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Oh lawd, lol.

*usage check please